one

Running is all I can think about. I just ran through the strongest pack called the mountain seals pack. There alpha hates us rouges. My wolf’s name is fuego azul but I call him blue fire. So what I was saying we are running for our life. Before we get into more details my name is Luna Oscura. I am 18 years old. My hair is silver and my eyes are gold.

Turning the corner and there stood the alpha of the seals pack. “ Alpha R...Ryan i’m sorry for trespassing in your territory, and hitting your delta”, I mind link to the mad alpha. “ Shift pup, Beta stevenson once he is done take him to the dungan and ask why he is on pack property” said alpha Ryan.

My wolf told me not to shift because didn’t want them to see that i’m weird looking, After going against Blue I was in my human form. I slowly turned around and place my hands on the maple tree near where I was at.

On our way to the dungeon I smelt an  amazing smell. It was a mix of coconuts and mint. “ go to mate please. Just for a minute Oscura”, said Blue. “ Blue do you not know what would happen to us if we step out of line, and I want to meet her just as much as you so please calm down”,  I tell Blue

When we reach the cells I am put in the on with a volt. After an hour of being there the delta comes in and takes me to Alpha Ryan. The delta knocked on the door, all i cared about was that smell. “ Father was there a rogue being taking to the dungeon”, says my mate. “ He was trespassing on  our territory and hit delta Josh”, her dad says. “ Father did you let him explain why he was in our land or did you just through him into the cells”.

“ TUNDRA OWL RED you are not the alpha yet so you have no right to ask this crap now get your butt down to training now and don’t speak of this again young lady.

When she left her dad’s office I saw the prettiest eyes and silky brown hair I have ever seen. My mate is the daughter of the most  feared alpha in the land. “ Josh the rouge may come in now and if needed please bring the wolfs ban¨, says Ryan. If you don't know what that it is dangerous for most of us wolfs. They usually put it in water or food as a punishment for rouges that don't listen.

The thing they don't know is that it won't affect me because of i'm a special wolf. ¨ So pup why where you on my land and don't lie to me. Or you will get it¨, he said. ¨ Alpha Ryan of the Mountain Seals pack the only reason I was and am on your land is because I was being chased by some vampires and hybrids. They keep repeating that there was going to be a war between our kind and them. And my mate and I are the ones to stop it from happening¨, I said to the Alpha.

¨ What is your name pup, your age, what pack are you from, and who is your mate¨, he said. What he ask kind of surprised me to be honest. ¨ My name is Luna Oscura,  I am 18, i was abandoned as a pup, and my mate is in your pack sir¨, my wolf said.  

The alpha spoke, ¨ let's make a deal oscura you can stay in my pack as an a pack member, but you may not leave the pack grounds and you will have a curfew from 5am to 10pm¨.

After the meeting I was brought into town to get what I need from shirts, pants, socks to shampoo, conditioner, hair brush and black hair dye. I also got contacts and supplies for my room. Once we got back to the pack house I was showed to my room to take a shower and to dye my hair.

Once I was done I was taken to where they let people to join the pack. ¨ I Luna Oscura promise to be loyal, kind, honest, and brave, so I can protect my pack and my people and MATE¨. I say. ¨ Dad is  he are new pack member¨, Tundra said.

When Delta Josh  grabbed her hand my wolf was angry.” LET GO OF MY MATE. YOU WORTHLESS MUTT”, said Azul. Delta Josh let go and went into the crowd to get away from me.

“ Alpha I am so sorry for that Fuego doesn’t wanting someone touching our  mate and i'm also sorry for not telling you that Tundra was my mate”, I tell Ryan.  With that I shifted into my brown wolf and ran to the pack house.

Once at the pack house I shifted back into myself and I realized that my hair was back to silver and my eyes were gold again. I turned around to see my mate behind me. “Tun...Tundra i’m sorry i did…..”, i was interrupted. “ Dude the delta is my uncle he wasn't going to hurt me. What happened to your eyes and hair Oscura”, my beautiful mate says.

“This is my natural hair and eye color. What does your wolf look like Tundra”, I say to her. She gave me a sheepish look then said you got to catch me to find out big boy” then she ran.

With that a chase began. Once I saw her she was a silver wolf. ¨ Hey fuego can I please have are actual wolf color and eyes¨, I mind link. Once in my natural wolf color I chased after Tundra. When we turned the corner we were meet with a group of rogues, vampires and hybrids.