2

Right at that moment all I was thinking about was Tundra, and her safety. One of the hybrids stepped out. ¨ Well look what we have here. Soon to be alpha with the lonely wolf mutt. Where is ur dad princess", said the hybrid.

"Leave her alone Jordan. She is my prey, and i'm taking her to my land mutt", I say. After I said that I linked Alpha Ryan and them that we were surrounded by rogues, the vampires, and hybrids. I linked Tundra and said, ¨ On three I will barely bite your neck and you go limp¨. After I told her that we counted to three and we went to the plan. For some reason Fuego was acting weird. ¨ What is wrong with you? St....p¨, was all I could mutter when my wolf took control.

All I know is that Tundra was safely in a tree and that my wolf was on fire. By the time Alpha was got to us most of the intruders were gone. " Oscura calm down. You got rid of them, and YOUR ON FIRE", says alpha. I pointed my snout up to the tree.

Once I shifted back the alpha started yelling at me. " WHY DID YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER INTO THIS SITUATION. I ALPHA RYAN BA.....", he said. "Father he saved me if you get rid of him you will lose me to you maggot", said Tundra.
" You do not raise your voice to me Tundra. And I am your father and alpha. Get your butt to that pack house now", said the Alpha.

Before my mate could leave I grabbed her arm and ran with her. I heard a pack of angry wolves behind us. "Azul mask mine and Tundras sent now", I tell him.

" Oscura you that he won't stop looking for us. Because the future alpha is gone", she tells me. " Tundra don't call me that anymore please call me Lightning Storm and you Thunder Strike", I tell her.

Once on neutral land we look for the closes human village to get are new Ids. " Thunder what color are you going to dye your hair. Mine is going to be a platinum blond and my eyes will be a silver blue color", I tell her.