Toxic (1)

"Maybe we should stop" i say breathlessly. 

"But then I wouldnt be able to do this" Jousha said as he kisses my neck with his tender lips .I moan coming  apart by his touch and just as I felt his hands slip and pull on my jeans I hear someone say "Maja." I look up and see my baby sister standing at the end of the grand stair case in her floral print pajama set on with her favorite stuffed animal in her left hand.

"Hey Tay whats wrong" I say walking to her and squatting so we can be eye to eye.

"Why is he here again you know mom doesnt like him" she whispers in my ear.I couldn't help but be  shocked by her intelligence. I take a moment to examine her features and notice her beautiful brown hair kept in two high pigs tails , how her brown eyes resembles mine,and how her front teeth are missing .

"Why are you staring at me like that Maja" she asked me .

"Just thinking about how smart you are .... hey why dont.you head off to bed okay"

"Okay Goodnight Maja I wuv you " she said heading up the stairs I was on my way back to the living room she called my name .

"Yes Tay "

"Are you having sex with him ?" the question rolls off her tounge like butter .

"Who said that to you ?"

"Nobody I heard dad say that you and Jousha were having sex..... is that like some kind of party because if so I want to go and have fun at a sex part-"Okay I think thats enough little one ime to go to bed" jousha inturupts her. I hear her stomp as she goes up the stairs. "I dont think she likes to mu--" I was going to complete my sentance but before I knew it ,I was pinned up against the wall panting for breath .

"Shut up " he says before viciously attacking my neck and taking me to a world of pure delight.

-----

"Wake up!" i heard someone yell.I didnt want to wake up so I just shifted a little .

"I said wake up you little slut before I drag you with me" I know this voice

it haunts me and gives me shivers . He pull me by my hair of the bed , I winced knowing tha its just getting started . He lets my hair go and traps me in between the floor and him . He crashes his lips down on mine and leaves me panting.

"Please"I beg not wanting for Tay to hear me cry

"I love it when you beg say it again" he said licking his alcohol flavored lips.I stqy quiet not wanting to appease his hungry appetite for me .

He turns me around pulls my pants down and slaps my butt and keeps doing it until I start to feel him lower my panties.

"Please " I say barley a whisper.

"Say it again" he said with a growl.

"Please"  I say louder

"Please what?" he turns me over and I see his liqour filled grin.

"Please DAD"

-----

YEA NEW BOOK THIS BOOK IS EXTREMELY EXPLICIT BUT THATS HOW LIFE IS.F YOU DONT LIKE IT SO YEA.... LUV KAILA

He