seventeen

DILLON

I finally got out of the shower but the soap was quite impossible to wash out of my eye with water. As I was quickly drying myself up, my eye felt irritated and uncomfortable. I pulled on some boxer and some pants quickly looking into the bathroom mirror. My left eye was red, fuck. I can't show up to brunch like this, I pulled out my ray ban glasses and put them on.

Hopefully wearing these glasses would help from anyone seeing my red irritating eye.

I tried my hardest not to touch my eye or rub it because it would just make it plain worse. I pulled over a shirt and slipped on some socks and shoes.

I grabbed my phone and keycard and quickly jogged out of my room.

Snatching my phone from my pocket, I texted Wesley that I'd be there in a couple minutes.

***

ROBIN

Me, Mika and Adam got settled at a table beginning to eat, I push my fork into a piece of vanilla frosted cake and pull the piece of cake to my mouth.

I bite down and chew on the soft moist cake.

Adam looks ahead out of the window, a figure of someone running.

"Haahaa look who it is!" Adam chuckles eating some of his apple pie.

"There goes your, Dj Hanzel" Mika starts laughing harder.

It was Dillon running with a black ray ban glasses on him, oh my god. He was just missing the tux.

He bust throughout the doors and catches his breathe.

We continue to eat our breakfast in silence. Someone notices Adam and begins to start up a conversation in our table. I look back to where Dillon was but he I had lost him out of sight.

I drink down some chocolate milk and and finish up the rest of my cake. We all ate in pretty much silence and the occasional clicking and clatters of forks, spoons and knifes coming in contact with the glass bowls and spoons. I pour apple juice and a couple ice cubes into a glass, I pull out my phone scrolling throughout feed on instagram.

I had received a shit load of a couple hundred likes, a couple dozen of comments and a huge increase in followers. I was tagged in about 5 pictures.

I clicked on my tagged pictures.

rukes : @robin.bello feeding ice cream to @calvinharris #mdbp2014

I double tapped the photo and took a quick screenshot, I smiled to myself and looked across the table. It was Adam talking to the same guy he had been to earlier. My heart did this kind of skipped for a short second. How was this real life?

Even though it was the second day and me and the guys were all hanging out together it was so impossible for me to believe anything like that happening yet. I still had to let this thought rest back for a while, maybe me and the guys would keep in contact after today.

I know that me and Mika would for fucking sure. Something made me a little unsure that Diplo or Flosstradamus would give me their numbers but I was slightly okay with it, I mean they had only known me for barely a day.

I ate on some of peaches in a bowl, which was pretty damn good. I had even counted track of how much food I was consuming.

rukes : bonding time. @dillonfrancis @robin.bello

It was a photo of me and Dillon dancing last night backstage to Diplo, I looked so horrible in this photo but Dillon was so cute. We were both smiling this photo had brought so much joy to me. I looked at it for a good minute.