thirty-three

ROBIN

I don't think I had complete words to explain what was happening but it made me feel a complete Happiness fuzzing in my heart.

It was silent as I looked straight into Dillon's deep blue eyes that were so captivating from the small reflections of the light.

Small breathes inhaled and exhaled between us, the silence felt nice for a moment. But my lips were aching to kiss, Dillon again. That ecstatic feeling that ran through your body.

I always felt elated for Dillon but this time came at me and hit me in the emotions. Would I ever imagine something this amazing would happen.

Dillon still had me pinned up on the wall with his right hand on the side of my thigh and his left hand on my cheek.

"Kiss me." Dillon uttered.

My body felt a great emotions of ecstaticness.

The need of his lips felt right and wrong. I didn't want to leave this moment, this night.

A small moan came from Dillon's throat, Dillon pulled back leaving me helpless. A smile left his face and simply said, "Let's go join in on that party."

Dillon stepped back and smoothly slid his hand to lock with mine. It was a comfort now, knowing that all those worries were way behind and it felt like nothing could stop you at this moment, not now.

Making in our way back into Sonny's house the loud distant bassed beat of "Toxic Rush" by Jewelz and Scott Sparks came and distant voices of midnight chatter.

DILLON

Leading Robin hand in hand back inside Sonny's house. I had the greatest feeling inside of me and I wouldn't have to afraid be of holding hands with Robin, since she was mine. Was mine for only what I could call tonight.

Walking down the hall we finally came to the living room more packed by the minute and people starting to spread around the house to the stairs and upstairs. Some people were screaming and laughing. A crowd was started up packing in tightly around Anton and Sonny who were back to back dj'ing as if it were a private show.

Pulling Robin at my side, me and Robin could view Sonny's arms in the air and Anton's head bouncing just a couple feet away.

Joining in with the crowd, I drifted myself into watching Robin dance to the music instead of watching Sonny and Anton.

ROBIN

I don't think I could probably feel anything better than this night.

Anton dropped Tommy Trash's 'The end' and it had immediately struck my emotions and memories were brought back to me when him and Porter did their back to back Beatport set in 2011. I remembered that live stream 40% clearly. That day I had a fever and stayed home from work eating warm creamy macaroni and drinking apple juice, it was a good day for me. The whole set is gold and I was so glad I found it uploaded by someone on soundcloud since it has to be one of my favorite back to back sets.

I closed me eyes and bounced to the music. Sonny and Anton did know how to do their Dj-ing perfectly on during shows and off shows just for the fun of it. I seemed to enjoy it more because the guys played their music choice mostly out of the random. They didn't have to plan ahead of the show they didn't care who they were specifically going to play or what genre of electronic music. It made things more fun toward the crowd and you'd get surprised by what track they would hit up next.

DILLON

"I'm ready to get out of this place" I explained to Robin leaning in closer to so she could hear me.