Prologue

The television spoke uninterrupted in the moderate sized sitting room.
A tall, blonde lady in her mid 20's was cutting carrots and tomatoes. A land line phone wedged between her shoulder and chin.

"Seriously ? Come on , Grace give the guy a chance". The tall lady chuckled.

"No - Sean and I don't fight over petty things..." She snorted, and grabbed the phone with her palm after transferring the content she was with in her free hand into the boiling pot.

There was a joyous laughter in the sitting room.

"I'll talk to you later ,Grace." She put the phone down ,and walked into the living room to check the cause of the laughter.

Across from her in the living room, a tall ,raven haired man was holding the remote controller, laughing. Next to him, a 7 year - old boy was giggling the loudest.

"What are you guys watching ?" The lithe lady waltzed into parlor.

"Oh ...My — Kate ,this dude is so hilarious. Check out what he did here " He back warded the comic scene.

Kate also burst out laughing hysterically.

"Mummy, I want some ice -cream."

Kate frowned in displeasure ,playfully.

"Gabe, what did I tell you about ice -creams before dinner."

He fumbled with  his T- shirt and pouted.

"Mummy, but you promised !!"

The blond boy's voice rose.

"Young man, don't raise your voice on me." She reprimanded him softly.

Sean and Kate's eyes meet across Gabe's fair head.

"Fine, go and set the bowl on the cabinet." Kate rolled her eyes.

The little boy trudged down from the table. Little feet carrying him to the kitchen.

"When he becomes hyper before bed, I'll have you to blame.."

"Hey ! I didn't  tell you to give him ice - cream" They both laughed.

In a flash a pick -up ax struck Sean on the head, painting his scarlet blood on the creamy white walls and on Kate; who was 100% alert—— screaming.

She could hear tiny pattering of feet from the kitchen .

"Gabe !!! Go hide yourself some where". Adrenaline rushed to her feet and ear.

She crouched down , missing a poison dart by a close shave, with a fast reflex she turned and saw a fit figure in patent black leather. She was about to lunge at the figure.....
4 bullets sank into her body and she fell lifeless like a rag doll in her own pool of blood.

The 2 figures hurriedly climbed the stairs heading to the couples bedroom.

Gabe had the will power to come out from his hiding place.

He stood over his parents bloodied bodies, that were once full of life.

The image burning into his brain.