Imagine...Dillon Rupp

"Taylor! Where are you?" You called out, wondering where your amazing boyfriend was.

"Hey (y/n), Taylor left and told me to babysit you." Dillon said, walking into the living room, where you sat. 'Why does he always have to be such a dick bag?' You thought to yourself.

"Do you know where he went?" You asked.

"I have no idea." Dillon glanced up at the clock and looked back at you. "Wanna go for a walk throughout the woods?"

You looked over at him, and rolled your eyes before you got up and mumbled a incoherent 'sure'.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" you asked as he opened the back door.

"There's this spot that Taylor brought me to when we first moved here. It's really cool. There's this little fall and even some picnic tables. The ideal place for a date." He said and glanced back at you, before asking if you were ready. You nodded your head and proceeded out the back door.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Dillon asked.

"Nothing interesting." You mumbled.

"C'mon y/n. I'm trying to be nice and ask how you are. Don't be a bitch."

"Uh, sorry. Well, I think I made it in the collage I applied for. But if I don't make it me and Taylor were planning on moving away and starting a family together." You smiled, remembering last night when you and Taylor discussed all that.

"Cool. So, you and Taylor are still going strong?"

"Yeah. When I found out that he was cheating, I did get a little mad. But I forgave him. I would have cheated on me too if I were him." You mumbled, looking down.

You had warned Taylor when you first started going out six months ago that he would want better, because you weren't perfect. Hell, you told him you weren't even pretty.

"What do you mean?" Dillon asked.

"I'm nothing beautiful Dillon. I don't deserve someone as good looking and nice as Taylor."

"Y/n, stop putting yourself down. Your beautiful, nothing less. If you weren't with Taylor, I would have tried my best to win you over. But I'd never hurt my best friend like that."

You stopped walking and faced Dillon. "Your amazing Dillon." He smiled and wrapped his arms around you, giving one of the best hugs ever.

"Y/n. I think we should stop, this isn't right. Your dating my best friend. But just remember that I'm always here as a friend and something more if you and Taylor don't work out." Dillon said, and winked before continuing down the path again.

-__________________________-

So, I hoped you guys liked my Dillon imagine. And I'm so sorry for being so inactive. I have been really busy with the end of a school year and trying to get into a better school so I can learn a trade. But, anyhow. I'm back and I WILL be updating more often.

-MattsGirl<3