Imagine...Matt Espinosa 2

"Hey Matt!" You yelled, walking into the arena Magcon was performing at tonight.

"Hey beautiful." He replied, sending you a wink.

"Oh Matt, you never stop do you?" You asked, referring to his constant flirting.

"Babe, I wont stop until your mine." He said. "I gotta go talk to Taylor and Dillon. See you later!" He added before jogging over to the table Taylor was at.

As you started walking away, you felt eyes on you. With a quick glance over your shoulder, you already knew it was Matt. You send him a flirty smirk before walking away.

"He is so whipped on you!" Shawn laughed as he walked by you, causing you to blush at the mention of you and Matt.

Then Carter walked up to you and embraced you in a hug. "Gosh, I missed you. Leaving tour to visit my family, sucked without you there."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around Carter, who had become one of your best friends in Magcon. "Oh my god Carter. I missed you. Everyone did. The shows weren't the same without you. But on the other hand you smell really good!" Carter laughed and kissed your cheek.

"Ah, what a weird best friend I have." he sighed, before giving you a pat on the head and walking away.

"Hey girly." Mahogany said as she walked past you.

"Hey Mahogany, I gotta talk to you." You said.

Her body halted and she turned to look at you. "What's up?"

"I think I finally made up my mind on who I want to be with!" You smiled at her.

Her eyes got wide and she grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from everyone. "Who is the lucky guy?!" She whisper yelled.

You smiled and looked over at him. The one who had been there for you through the hate, the break ups, your grandmothers passing, your parents divorce and remarriage's, everything. He had been your best friend since you joined Magcon Tour, 6 years ago. "I choose Matt." You said and tore your eyes away from him, across the room, and looked Mahogany in the eyes.

"What made you decide?" she asked.

"Nothing." You replied, smiling at her.

Mahogany gave you a look of confusion. "Huh?"

"It's always been Matt and always will. I just never realized that he was the one for me, until now."

"Glad you think that babe." Came from a voice behind you.

You whipped your body around to see Matt holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Wha- Hu- Wh- Ho-" You tried to come up with words but nothing came out.

Matt opened his arms wide and you embraced him in a hug. "How? You were just across the room though." You asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"I have my ways." He smirked and wrapped his arm over your shoulder.

"OMG. THIS IS TOTALLY GOING ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER!!!" Mahogany yelled, drawing all the boys attention, causing everyone to crowd around.

You couldn't help but look around and catch the look of disappointment on Carter's face. He shook his head and walked off.

----------------------------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed reading this imagine as much as I did writing it. Don't forget to vote and comment, I'd love to hear what you guys think of my work.

-MattsGirl<3