VII

Chapter 7.

Vic's POV

End of Warped

We all got on the plane waiting for it to fly off so we can go back home to San Diego. I was really excited to say the least to see Ava again. I really miss her and I can't wait to see her again. These past few months have been hard for me. Not being able to see her was agonizing. I just want her in my arms again like when I had her when she decided to surprise us and come to one of the warped dates. It was the best surprise ever because I got to hold her in my arms again and have her soft lips on mine.

"Vic, you okay?" Tony asked.

"I'm more than okay I'm fucking happy and anxious to get home to see Ave" I said still cheesing over the fact we're going home. He smiled at me and put his earbuds back in. I decided to text Ava before the plane took off telling her we're on our way home, but she didn't reply immediately like she usually does. Maybe she's sleeping or at work. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Ava on my mind.

Vic's Dream

"Ava! We're home!" I yelled closing the door to our home. I didn't hear a reply.

"Maybe she's at work" Tony said. I grabbed my suitcase and trudged up the stairs to my room. I opened up the door and put my suitcase in my room. I decided to look into Ava's room to see if she was there or not. I opened up the door and saw her there on the floor looking ghostly. The crimson color rushing out of her wrists made me scream out. I ran over to her and tied some cloth to her wrists tightly to stop the blood from rushing. I picked her up and ran downstairs and out the door to my car and put her in the passenger's seat as I ran off to the driver's side and sped off to the hospital. When I got there I took Ava out and a nurse brought out a stretcher and put her on it. The doctor wouldn't let me see her as they took her away. I waited patiently with the rest of the guys as they came. I couldn't stop shaking my leg anxiously waiting for any news on her. A doctor came out and walked over to us as I shot out of my seat.

"How is she?" I asked my voice filled with worry.

"I'm sorry" He said giving me a sympathetic look. I felt the world stop as he said those words. I dropped to the ground and broke down right there not caring if I looked pathetic or not. She's gone. I didn't want to believe it, but she is. She's not here anymore. We were supposed to go to the carnival together when I got back. We were going to go the Disney together because she hasn't gone before. Now we can't. She's gone we never got to do the things we were supposed to do. And now we can't.

End of Dream

"Vic, wake up" I shot my eyes open and looked out the window to see we were still in the air. I looked over at Tony and he had concern written over his face.

"You alright bro? You started to cry in your sleep" He said. I wiped my wet cheeks and looked back at him.

"Bad dream" I said.

"What about?" He asked.

"We got home and Ava tried and"

"Vic, you don't have to say it. Ben texted saying she's fine her phone died when he went to go pick her up" I let out a sigh of relief even though it was a dream it still scared the shit out of me. I stayed up for the rest of the flight just listening to music. We finally landed back in Cali and I jumped out of my seat grabbing my bag in the process. We all got off of the plane and to the luggage place. I looked around for my bag and Ava since she said she would be here when we landed. I found my bag and walked over to it only to have some lady grab it and start walking off. I yelled out to her, but she didn't hear me or is totally ignoring me. I caught up to her and spun her around to see those green eyes I missed so much. She smiled at me and looked down at my bag.