The obese fuck gets what he deserves

It had been two days since her first sexual encounter with her boss Gnomeo, and Juliet hadn't seen him since. Each night she showed up to Porce Pussys, the familiar smell of wet pussy and feet greeting her at the door, but it wasn't the same without Gnomeo there. Juliet was starting to get worried as to where he might be.

On her fifth night stripping at Porce Pussys, Juliet was giving a lap dance to an obese elderly gnome, he was loving it as Juliet rubbed her thicc porcelain ass in his wrinkled face, he was loving it a bit too much. The old gnome stuck his fat sausage fingers into Juliet's ass, Juliet screeched and turned around to face the obese gnome who was smiling and laughing at her. All of a sudden, Gnomeo appeared and he was pissed, "what the absolute fuck do you think you're doing you overweight elderly fucktard" Gnomeo bellowed at him in his deep masculine voice, the old gnome was speechless. "You better fucking apologise to her this very fucking second" Gnomeo demanded, the old gnome smiled and started laughing "that slut was asking for it" he said "I'd fuck her so hard right this very second, just look at those juicy tits and that fat ass", Gnomeo had had enough and he roundhouse kicked the fat fuck into the ceiling. He fell onto the ground whimpering, Gnomeo started kicking him before he yelled to the security guards "take him into the back, I have a few more words for this man", the guards came over and grabbed the gnome by his fat wrinkly balls and dragged him away into the back of the strip club.

Gnomeo turned to Juliet, rage in his eyes, Juliet found it kinda hot. "I am so sorry about that, are you okay" Gnomeo asked in a calm, sweet tone. Juliet had been flabbergasted up until then, she said in a shaky voice "I'm okay, that guy was an asshole, thank you for stepping in and sorting him out"
"no problem, I hate to see fat old gnomes like that harassing my workers, especially you" Gnomeo rubbed Juliet's arm, his gaze trailed from Juliet's eyes to her lips and then to her jiggly tits. Juliet noticed this and smiled at him, begging him with her eyes to fuck her. Juliet craved Gnomeo's gigantor cock inside of her, her pussy was so wet that Gnomeo could smell the juices coming out of her, which aroused his greatly. Gnomeo leaned in and whispered into her ear "after I deal with that fleshy fat fuck, why don't we have some private time together" his voice was hot and sticky and sexual. Juliet smiled and kissed Gnomeo on the cheek "definitely" she said, then walked over to the poles and started spinning seductively around the cold hard pole. Gnomeo stood for a few moments admiring her and the way her body glided up and down the pole, her juicy breasts bobbing up and down as she did, pure elegance and beauty.

Gnomeo walked into the room where the security guards had tied up the asshole that harassed Juliet. Gnomeo nodded to the guards and asked if he could have some alone time with the fat old gnome, the guards exited the room leaving Gnomeo alone with him. "Okay you complete and utter arse, it's time you learned your lesson on harassing young gnomes such as Juliet" Gnomeo said to the gnome,
"fuck you Gnomeo" the old gnome spat at Gnomeo. Gnomeo punched the old bastard in the face which sent him crashing to the floor, Gnomeo then proceeded to beat the absolute shit outta the guy, by the time he was done the fat old gnome was within an inch of his life. "you're a fucking arse and you got what you fucking deserved, now go and never return to Porce Pussys again" Gnomeo yelled at him and the old gnome crawled out of the room leaving behind him only a trail of blood and his actions.