Im sorry

Perrie

I sighed staring at my hands as I thought about what just happened. Jade kissed me. I'm not mad at her I-I actually liked it. I don't know why I pulled away. I sighed standing up and walking out of Jades room and I knocked on Jesy's door. I heard Jesy whisper "come in" I say the brunette and blue haired girls sitting on her bed. Jade had tear stains on her face. I gasped and walked over to Jade wrapping my arms around her as she whimpered. "Oh Jadey. Shh." I pulled her closer.

"Don't act like you don't hate me Per-Perrie." Jade mumbled into my chest. I pulled her back a little bit to meet her soft glassy brown eyes. Another tear fell as I wiped it away with my thumb. "Jade I do not hate you." She looked at me "really Perrie? You don't? You don't have to lie." I sighed and pulled her into my chest.

"Jadey I could never hate you. You wanna know something? I didn't want to pull away. I have no earthly idea why I did. But believe me Jadey, I do NOT hate you." I whispered in her ear minding the brunette who was still in the room. I could feel the little bit of shock that was racing through her thoughts right now. I looked over at her "Jesy can you please give us a minute?" I saw Jesy nod and get up smiling sympathetically. I smiled back as she closed the door.

I looked back over at Jade, she was staring at her hands. "You don't hate me? But I kissed you! How could you not?! You're not even gay." She whispered. I sighed an grabbed her by her face and pressed my lips to hers. I can't believe I'm kissing my best friend. But I like it. I moved my lips softly against hers, soon she moved her lips in sync with mine. We slowly pulled away running short of breath. We kept our foreheads together.

"I love you perrie." Jade whispered, "I really love you. Do you want to know why I broke it off with Sam? It was because I didn't think it was fair to be dating one person but be in love with another. They say that if you love two people to pick the second because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have fallen for the other. And I just I realize it. All those times and nights I spent awake and lying there just thinking. It was for you perrie. All of it." She stared at her hands as a few tears fell. I pulled her closer to me, pulling her in for a hug. "I love you Jade. I never want to let you go and im a fool if i do. please dont cry beautiful." I wiped her tears away with my thumb; I pressed my lips to hers again. Giving a small peck. She smiled and hugged me before pulling away again "Perrie? What are we now?" Jade tilted her head a little like a confused puppy, I chuckled. "Whatever you want to be Jadey." I smiled.

"Well.. Um w-will you be my girlfriend?" Jade stared down at her hands, I smiled and gently put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up. I leaned in and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. Our lips moved together in sync, they fit perfectly. We pulled away at the same time "Does that answer your question? She giggled.

"Mmmm no it doesn't. I think you need to make it clear." She smiled and I giggled "of course I do!"

We smashed our lips together and this time it was more lust filled. Things started to get heated. Our breath became short, I pulled away and smiled "Does that answer?" I giggled, Jade shrugged "I guess it does." She winked and got up. Holding out her hand I grabbed it and she pulled me up. "Jadey? Should we tell the girls?"

"Yeah we should." Jade grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together. We made our way to out to Jesy and Leigh. We walked smiling our fingers interlocked. Jesy just smiled as Leigh looked a little confuzed. I couldn't help but chuckle at the girls confuzed state.

"So girls we have something to tell you. It kinda just happened like... 3 minutes ago." I started out.

"Okay? Judging by the smile on your faces it's good yeah?" Leigh spoke.

"Yeah, we think so." Jade answered

"Tell us already you dirty flamingos!" Jesy half but all yelled.

We chuckled at her and we turned to one another and connected Jade and I's lips. Moving in sync. We pulled away and looked at the girls.

"We're dating."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Leigh Anne

Holy shit what the hell is happening?! I watched as Jade and Perrie snogged in the family room. They finally pulled away smiling.

"We're dating." Jade said as Perrie and her continued holding hands.

"HOLY BLACK JEBUS!!!! JERRIE MOTHER FUCKER! Wait how, when, where, what?!" I think I just fangirled over my best friends. I looked at Jesy who was smiling like an idiot.

Perrie chuckled "A few minutes ago actually. And don't freak out. Well because we like each other." I just smiled as I watches the two hold each other before Jade look at Perrie and mutter "I don't like you. I'm in love with you." It looked like Perrie's bright blue eyes were glistening.

I just wonder if this was to fast. Ill support them no matter what. But jade and Sam just broke up. Will it be okay for them? And even more what the hell was management going to say? So many questions swirled around.

I just hope they won't get hurt.

••*••*••

Jesy

I just wanna say. I KNEW IT!

-/-/-/-/-/

Jade

I smiled at the girls and sat down. "I say we have a movie night!" I half yelled and smiled as the girls looked at me.

They all nodded and I sprung up.

"I'LL MAKE THE POPCORRRRN!!" I ran into the kitchen and bumped my leg off the corner of the table. It felt like someone shot me. "GAAAAHHHH adsgjakcnjdkluiop! Son of a unnamed goat!!!" I heard the girls laugh and then foot steps make their way into the kitchen.

I looked up to see Perrie staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Baba? What's you do? Why are you on the floor? Are you okay?" Perrie knelt down beside me and put her hand on mine.

"I ran into the table." I pouted "I will be okay but only if I get a kiss." She chuckled and I started to lean in before I knew it there was a pair of arms under me.

"You are in no state to be kissing!" She chuckled and set me on the counter.

"JEEEEESSSY! LEIGHHHHHHH!!!!! I NNNNEEED YOU!!!" Perrie chuckled and I snorted as I heard more footsteps come into the kitchen. A head full of curls barrelled into the kitchen along with long brown hair.

"What's wrong?! What happened!" Leigh yelled.

"Jade hit her leg off the table!!!" Perrie shouted and giggled as I rolled my eyes. Leigh and Jesy just stood there.

"Are you serious?" Jesy said with sarcasm in her voice. Perrie nodded.

"Yes!!!! She needs your help!!! Call da doctooooor!!!" Perrie giggled. I turned over to see Leigh rolling her eyes and Jesy walking out. I laughed as Perrie looked very offended. I kept giggling as she turned around to look at me.

"People theses days." She chuckled and I fake gasped.

"I know right? So rude." I chuckled as Perrie inched closer and slipped between my legs wrapping her arms around my waist.

Everything is perfect.