Part 20

Mjs POV
The drive is long and I hate sitting in the middle. Daniel is driving with Jenna in the front seat, Jonah me and Zach in the second row and Gabbie and Jack in the third along with half of our luggage. Jonah has his headphones in and guessing by the position he's in he's sleeping. He has his head leaning on the window with his hood on. Zach on the other hand is awake, which is surprising he's usually always sleeping. I've had my headphones in majority of the time, I feel bad I should take them out. My stomach rumbles, we even stopped at A&W for breakfast "you want my hash brown?" I tilt my head to the side and stare at it for a while and take it "thanks Zachary" he laughs and shakes his head "I thought I told yo-" "yeah no. I'm always gonna call you that" he sighs and stares at me for a while and puts his head in my shoulder while I eat the hash brown he gave me. 

we get to the cabin and it's the most prettiest thing ever seen, there's a few other cabins around Ours. A pretty lake with a dock and also a floating dock out in the middle of the lake. It's not dirty or anything so you can tell it's very private around here.

We bring our luggage in and then change into our bathing suits right away and jump in the water. I brought the biggest floaty that I could find and it's a giant pizza slice. "Let me get some of that" Jonah says as he pushes me of the floaty and into the water. As I'm coming back up I go under the floaty and lush up with all my might so Jonah can land right back into the water. He comes up from the water "okay okay okay! Even!" He says floating in his back "agreed" I say as I get back in the floaty. "So you fixed things with Zach?" It takes me a while to answer "I think so. How come?" "Just curious I seen him put his head in your shoulder when we were in the van" "ooooh I see" "yeah..." it's quiet for a long time then I look back at  our cabins roof and smile a little "What?" He asks laughing a little bit "we're gonna watch the sunset tonight" I say closing my eyes laying back down in my floaty "well we do that every night but okay" "I mean on the Cabin roof, look at it. It's perfect" I say with my eyes still closed but I hear nothing "jo..." I open my eyes and once again I get flipped over.

We swim over to our other friends at the floating dock in the middle of the lake "so what do you guys want for dinner" Daniel asks running his hands through his wet hair "hot dog roast?" Gabbie asks "I second that" Christina says "I third it" jack chimes in I laugh "I fourth it!" "Then it's settled! Hot dog roast it is" Zach says wrapping his arms around me while we sit in the dock. "There's a supermarket here right?" Asks Corbyn "yeah, you just have to take a 20 Minute drive" Daniel says getting ready to jump into the water "Mj wanna go to the market later" Asks Corbyn" "yes! I love shopping" "even for food?" Asks Christina "mhm, food is bae" "omg you're gonna bring THAT saying back?" Gabbie asks almost running out of breathe "fuc-" "LANGUAge!!" Corbyn yells cutting me off I sigh "... HECK YEAH!" I scream and jump out of Zachs arms and jump into the water with Daniel and the others follow.

"We better get goin cornbread!" I yell from the bathroom as Jack's walking by "what did you just call him?!" He asks while laughing "cornbread" I simply say trying not to laugh "omg I love that nickname!" Christina yells, I run down stairs and meet her at the bottom "me too" I say softly "okay here's the list of stuff we're gonna need for the next few days, while you and Corbyn are shopping we'll be getting everything ready and settling in" she explains "okay! Sounds like a plan" and I'm almost out the door until someone grabs my wrist "wow leaving me?" It's Zach "I'll be right back" I laugh "well give me a hug first. Please?" "Okay" I hug him until Corbyn comes to the door with the keys which is only 5 seconds "Hey lovers! Sorry Zachary but I gotta take your girlfriend away from you" he says with a huge smile "woah she's no-" "byeeeee!" Corbyn cuts him off and drags me to the Van. "Got the list?" "Yep" "K cool! Music please!" I plug my phone into the aux and "Cherry cola"
By kuwada the perfect summer song "this is gonna be a great 3 days" he says winding down his window and hitting the outside of his door, matching the beat of the song "sure is, I can't wait" After a while we arrive at the grocery store grab what we need and head back.