part 17

Mjs POV 

i wake up in a bed wearing the same thing i wore last night, i look around the room and see Corbyn and Christina in one bed, Zach by himself "that's surprising" i whisper and look down and see Jonah on the floor with one pillow and no blanket, also remembering falling asleep on the couch in the living room.

 I look at my phone and see it's 5:00 the sun is just about to rise, I put the blanket that covered me and put it on Jonah and walk downstairs to get my cold coffee from the fridge and head outside to the roof to watch the sun rise. the sky is a pretty orange and yellow and it makes me feel better than last night "today will be a good day. today is a new day." i tell myself over and over again. I finally leave the roof around 9:00 am and make my way inside "THERE SHE IS!!!" Jack yells from the living room and running to hug me. "well good morning to you to Jack..." i say patting his back awkwardly "Mj where did you go?" jonah asks "the roof" i say smiling as if it was no big deal "well you scared everyone to death" says Zach walking into the living room not even looking at me holding his glass of orange juice. He's mad, i can tell. but why is he mad? he hurt me. I sigh and go into the kitchen to throw away my starbucks bottle, there I find Jenna and Gabbie eating cap'n crunch with a little bowl of fruit on the side "well good morning" Jenna says with a face that clearly asks "you good" i nod my head and she does too and slides over another bowl of cereal and fruit "thanks!" I say while pouring my milk into the cereal. 

"can we head back to the hotel soon? i need to shower and change" i ask putting my bowl into the sink and washing it. "yes of course, ill just ask Jac-" i cut Gabbie off :can we please just call an uber?" i ask frustrated "yea we can" Jenna says understanding. We yell bye to the boys and say we will see them later.

the uber ride is silent until Jenna speaks "so! crazy first night in LA... how's everyone feeling?" jenna asks "im great" "i want sleep, but ill be okay" i tell them but not looking at them "so youre not upset about last night?" Gabbie asks "Well kind of... but it's a new day, and its going to be a good day. so im trying" I smile at her and we're at our hotel room.