😱First day😱

-airi's POV

So today is the first day of school my auntie decided to start me and my brothers day early so she went to my room and bussed down the door and screamed me and my brothers names down the hallways so we can wake up

So today is the first day of school my auntie decided to start me and my brothers day early so she went to my room and bussed down the door and screamed me and my brothers names down the hallways so we can wake up. I suppose to get up at 6:30 but she woke us up at 5:30 so no need of sleep. She told me and my brother to get ready. I notice that my brother was up so got my stuff to get in the shower with and ran to the bathroom first without him even knowing.

-kings POV
My auntie woke me and my sister up so early I just wanted to cuss her out so bad but didn't I just got ready to do my hygiene but notice my sister is up and ran to the bathroom so I was stuck waiting for her to use the bathroom. It felt like hours she was in there for so long to only get in the shower and brush her teeth and wash her hair and do whatever else she do. But while I was waiting I got my fly ass fit on my bed waiting to get put on. Then I finally see that airi finally got out the bathroom got damn that girl takes  so long and used up all the hot water you got to be kidding me bro.

-airi's POV
so I toke a long time on purpose to get a little laugh in as the Morning started. I start to get ready to go I got my fit on my bed  finna look bad ass today.
This is what she had on

I looked bad ass I was finna be the baddest bitch here

I looked bad ass I was finna be the baddest bitch here. Then my auntie told me and my brother to come and eat breakfast with her so we came Down running like crazy animals for food like we haven't eaten in a year.while I was eating I started to scroll down when I get a message from my BESTFRIEND
🤪Nene😂(Nique nickname in the story)-I'm outside come on
💕airi💕- I'm coming
I started to get my stuff ready and get ready to walk out the door but my auntie grab me and told me she loved me and do good she said. I said I love you too and bye I waved walking to Nique car.
HEYYYYYY BABYMOMMA NIque said while I was getting the car I said hey girl.
-Nique POV
Airi told me the day before school if she can get a ride since she don't want to be pulling up with her finnnnnnne asss brother, what did I just say but I said yeah and this morning I picked her up and droves to MLK it was like 15 min away and we stopped to get some Starbucks on they way cause I was in the mood for a smoothie or coffee so we stopped and headed to school .
-airi's POV
So we arrived at school looking badass.we had boys staring at us and licking they lips at us but me and Nique just laugh because it was just funny how we just got here and we the baddest bitches here already. We got there early so me and Nique headed to the office to get our schedule and we notice we got all are classes together so we was happy all day but while I was in there it was this fine ass Carmel boy who was staring at me like crazy then he noticed me staring and looked up from my waist to my stomach to my breast to my face that was the best look a man has ever gave me it's like I wanted him so much soooooo I said "you like what you see" I said laughing at the fact that he started to walk up to me and get closer to me and whispered something in my ear"yeah I like what I see I'll like what I see even more with no clothes on " when he said that it brought shivers down my spine like I don't even now this guy but I knew I was already catching feelings from the jump. I noticed that nene was looking at the whole situation this WHOLE time and she was like girl go get you some dick girl and I just bussd out laughing that whole time.
-Trays POV
So I arrived at school looking fly ass fuck and noticed I came early I'll thought I'll get some attention but I guess some one else ways so I walked into school going straight to the office to get my schedule and when the lady started printing it out these two girls walked in looking Sexy but one of them caught my eye she was a thick mocha chocolate girl I when I mean thick I mean DAMMMMNNN I was thinking about all the things I could do to her so I was staring mighty hard and I think she noticed and said "you like what you see " laughing so I showed her what to laugh about so I walked up to her and whispered something in her ear I said yeah I like what I see but I'll like it even more with no chothes on and I know that sent shivers down her spine then walked away smirking 😏 hard as hell and just left her standing there surprised that I said that.

-Nique POV
I see airi found a man just that Quick so we started walking towards our lockers and they are right across from each other so I knew today was a going to be a good day and the day get even better when we see Carmen come in the school looking like a bad bitch me and airi just ran over to her like we animals looking for prey 😂 haha but we all knew it was good day cause we all had lockers close to each other and we all had the same schedule so I'm alright with this . Then when I tell you it was this fine as nigga looking at me and noticed that he was king I went crazy cause this is the first time he ever looked at me like that that like we talked and stuff but he never looked at me like that so I was surprised and that's when the mess started the Carmel boy from this morning and king and one of Carmen"CRUSHES" walked over there and was very shocked that DC was even over there so I told the girls that the boys are over there and to gone and go to class cause they weird we run to class and realize the bell was finna ring and that the boys were following us so we went to the back of the room and just played around since the teacher hade no work for us but gave us assign seats so we was separated but we still was talking.so once the teacher told all of us are seats she said that the person next to you will be your partners for the rest of the year and I look to my left and KING was my partner I'm like omg in my head but hade to act cool 😎 so he started talking but I started to zone off to his pretty ass lips and I think he noticed cause he started to smile like really hard then he ask me for my number I went crazy but had to stay calm so I give him my number and he gave me his number and put 👑KING👑and he put my name in as    🤩NIQUE💋 and I was like this day was going to be good if he is in all my classes.

So hey 👋 guys this is the first chapter and I hope you like it comment down what the next chapter should be
-should airi and tray date
-should Nique ask king out

Y'all tell me

Alright guys update soon

Sorry for spelling errrrrroooooorrrrss

-BYE 😍😍😍😍😍LOVESS😍😍😍😍