🤫THE TALK🤫

-The girls POV
So the girls run in airi's room to "talk" about what just went down "sooooo what just happened " Carmen said are stupid buts dared the boys to give each of us a lap dance and airi got air humped Carmen got jumped on and I got turned on real quick Nique said which made me laugh my ass off cause she said it so funny then we heard people fussing outside our door and then the boys just bussed through the door almost breaking it

-The boys POV
ok so tray and king was fussing cause tray was all up on airi and humping her like crazy "so why you so overprotective of her you know me I will never harm her like that" tray said "but you can't be doing all that shit on her like damn chill out" king said she probably liked it nigga tray said she look so uncomfortable 😣 king said oh you trying to say she didn't like let's ask the girls how they feel than nigga tray said ok hoe king mumbled what you say bitch tray said nothing king screamed so they bust through airi's door to "TALK" about what happened so me and king got a question airi

-The girls POV
so the boys said they had a question I said wassup they started talking then tray asked "so when I was giving that dance did you like it " tray asked I said liked it it was amazing cause that was my first ever lap dance ever tray looked so happy like really really happy and king looked so disappointed for some reason I don't know then he walked out so tray told me he wanted to talk to me in private I said ok and he toke my hand and toke me downstairs to the bathroom Nique had the nerve to scream bitch you better get that dick like always she screamed then tray started walking little faster cause he knew what was finna go down cause I seen Kings head pop up but I didn't worry what could happen so we was in the bathroom and he picked me up and sat me on the counter then got in between my legs then he whispered something in my ear "do you want to finish what we hade going on " he said that in a sexual way that made me want him so much (this was so hard to write I just laughed) so he started rubbing his fingers around my kitty 🐱 and noticed that I was dripping wet for him so he started to rub it through my shorts and then started kissing me it went from a make out session to a"WE FINNA FUCK SESSION" (haha 😂 I cant be taken serious ) then he started to go in my shorts and he was going crazy so I hade to cover my mouth so I won't moan to loud cause that bathroom has a echo and I'm not trying to hear my brother give me a speech about fucking his friends so he just keep going tell he stuck two fingers in me and it surprised 😲 so I moaned real loud so they probably heard me then he said "FUCK IT " he picked me up and put my on the wall and ate me out like crazy so I know I moaned really loud then that's when he was unzipping he's pants he was about to stick it in me but couldn't because we heard king screaming for me so I my mind he was finna KILL ME but we hurried to get back ready to go back up stairs so I put my shorts on and he zipped he's pants on and I told him to hid in here so he won't get caught so I walked out the bathroom first so nobody could expect that I was with him but they probably knew already but king so I ran in my room to see king Carmen and Nique sitting on my bed just looking at me so I thought to my self that I just got caught by everyone then king hade asked what were you doing I told him I was on the bathroom taking a dump but he knew I was lying cause we twins he could tell but he keep asking questions then he asked where is tray I told him he went in he's car and was like DAMN he didn't drive here so I was SOL like really so he was like airi Camila lynch (I know that's not her real name) tell me the truth then right before I was about to say something tray crazy ass going to peek in the door and say him and Chris leaving and king was like no no no travon you not leaving yet nigga he's eyes got big and he told him to come in to the room he walked in looking nervous but he was cute when he is nervous so I started to blush hard ass hell and king was like airi why you blushing so hard sis I said I don't know I said that real quick so he knew I was lying then he seemed that he was finna cursed us out cause he knew what we was doing and we knew what he was finna do to us so he yelled "SO WHY YOU FUCKING MY BESTFRIEND AIRI AND IN THE HOUSE AND TRAY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU'LL ASS TO STOP FUCKING LIKING AIRI BRO YOU KNOW SHE IS OFF LIMTS I AND I TOLD YOU " he yelled that so I knew we fucked up big time.........

👌Okkkkuuuuuurrrrrr👌so hey 👋 guys this is the third chapter and I hope you guys liked it so if you did COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE

so what do you think will happen the next chapter
-will tray and airi be separated because of king
-will tray and airi date secretly

Well y'all have to wait till next chapter comes out to see what Happens

👌🏾Update coming soooooonnnnnn👌🏾

-BYEEEEEE😊😊😊LOVVVVEEEESSSS🤩🤩🤩🤩