1::1 ☆

1::1

《"Prologue"》

Justin Bieber, ever heard of him? No? Oh then suck it and leave the book already, and if yes..please continue.

We all know his favourite color is purple, and the fuck he was born in 1994. You know that right? Phew.
Anyways. Did you ever knew Justin Bieber was a sugar daddy? Like..Ever. wow.

The first time I heard it, I was gone crazy. I wanted to hit the girl so badly, but then when I saw her, I was too..too paranoid to say anything. She is cute! Madison of course.

This is how it all started.

...

"Fredo.." I warned as he took my phone and typed away. "I never told you that you were coming with me."

I fixed my tie and looked at myself for once in the mirror. I looked fine for the auction that was gonna happen today. Scooter doesnt have to know I'm gonna buy a babygirl for myself, so I told Alfredo and he is all excited about it and wants to go with me.

"Justin I can't belive you never told me!" Fredo whined like he has been from about 2 hours. "I would've understood! I mean- no- I am coming with you."

I sighed, defeated. "Fine, but don't ruin my reputation."

He smiled, but it faded as soon as it came and his expression changed into a shocked one. "You never freaking told me you went there before."

"Shut it."

We sat in the car, and I began to drive. I'm really glad, I'm allowed to drive myself or else my driver, or the whole world would've known this by now.

I walked through the halls until we came to a huge one. Alfredo looked at me in amusement. "Man, there was a girl with really big tits, and a fine ass! Buy her!"

I rolled my eyes. "Its not about the body man."

He sighed. "I was told. It's like sexuality, right?" I looked at him in utter disbelief. Who says daddy Dom relationships are sexuality?
I gave him a finger and took a seat with all other daddy's.

Some of them looked at me in amusement and some in anger. I always kill the auction and no one would be able to buy the girl I like.
I smirked to myself when it started.

"I'm ceirra." The girl, I don't want to say but the girl who looked fake, said.

She gave her all details and blah blah blah. I just had no interest. Until the one with pink dyed hairs, put into pigtails and wore a pink fluffy skirt and a huge teddy bear stuffed to her side while she sucked on her paci, came.

I settled into my chair and looked at her. She was so damn adorable. "Hel-llow." She said taking out her paci. "I-I'm Madison."

"A-and I'm eight-eighteen." She mumbled but enough audible because of the Mic. "And I'm a good girl. I never ever ever whine."
She flashed a cheeky smile to everyone, and then looked at me. Her eyes widened. I smirked, and she blushed immediately.

She's so adorable!

The auction started and when It was her turn, many people stood up and gave the money deals.

"One million dollar." I said. Almost everyone rolled their eyes.

"One million and 50 thousands."

"One million and ninety thousands."

I smirked. This is all these assholes can do? Too bad, cause they are soon gonna be blown. "Two billion."

Everyone looked at me as if I wa crazy. My smirk grew when Madison dropped her teddy, and her mouth formed a perfect shaped 'o'.

"Two bi-billion one? Two? Three! Sold to Justin Bieber."
The lady said and I stood up and fredo did a handshake with me. I smiled and walked to the stage where my little girl stood.

"Give daddy a hug babygirl." I cooed and she blushed crimson. Then she slowly walked closer to me, and hugged me tightly, as if she felt safe. I smiled and rubbed her back.

________