1:20 ☆

1:20
《Epilogue》

I smiled happily as Alfredo helped me out of the car. I saw a bunch of girls crying outside, I really wished I could go and calm them down but all I know is that I'll cry myself.

The huge security guard stopped us at the front door.
"Who are you here for?" He asked, his voice was just as scary as he was. Daddy is quite brave to deal with all these people.

"Justin. Justin Bieber, I'm Alfredo Flores and she is-"

"I'm his girlfriend!" I spoke up excitedly, but when he starred at me, I hid behind Alfredo again. Fredo chuckled and the huge guy gave him a friendly nod. I avoided watching him and quickly ran inside.

Wow, this place was just as big as daddy's lawn is. The floor was covered with white tiles, and so we're the walls. It was quite professional.

Alfredo found another guy, in the way and he asked him where people recently arrested were,

He said, "all the criminals are there."

I came infront of me and asked shyly. "He means, where Justin Bieber is."

He seemed quite busy with his phone so he didn't looked up and just spoke. "I said all the criminals are in the hall."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "He's not a criminal, fuckface."
He looked up at me, and I rolled my eyes at him.

¤

Justin

I waited for her, with Ryan desperately. I hope they are not in a trouble right now. I saw her at the TV, she was quite high. I couldn't  belive the whole world knows now.

"Calm down Justin she'll be fine." Ryan said. "Plus, she had been drunk once before, its no big deal.

"WHAT?" I almost yelled, but the old lady infront of me shushed us. I nodded and looked back and Ryan.

He nodded. "When you cheated on her buddy, the secondth time."

I reached my hand to pull my hairs out in frustration, but the cuffs won't allow me to. I sighed. I disappointed my beliebers too.

"Daaaddddy?" I heard her faint calls from a distance. Oh yes! She's here. I stood up but the lady gave me a look and I sat back.

"Dadddyyyy?!" Her voice came closer and my slime grew, exactly a night since I've left my baby.

I heard her steps, and at that point my cheeks hurt from blushing so much and just out of sudden i heard running steps.

"Daddy daddy daddy!" I got up and she hugged me tightly but pulled out soon with a frown. "Daddy why are you not hugging princess back?"

I knew she was gonna cry, I wiggled my hands locked in a hand cuff. She gasped, and looked at me. I nodded, but just when I did her face was red with anger.

She walked past me and nudged the lady with her finger. "Lady, open him up." She ordered, wow. I'm actually rubbing off on her.

She began to make excuses but princess didn't moved an inch. "I said give me the keys. I swear to God I'll tell daddy- fine, I can't tell him cause he won't do anything but still you better give me the keys."

The woman laughed and gave her the keys. Woah, that was easy. Babygirl thanked her, how respectful, and came to me, unlocking the cuffs making them fall down, just when my hands were free, I hugged her tight and lifted her up from the ground so her feet weren't touching. I spun us around and she giggled.

I wish I had never done it in the first place. "Baby I'm sorry. But let yourself know that daddy loves you."

She blushed and played with the hem of my red t-shirt. "Daddy.."

"I love you too.."

My eyes widened. Did I actually heard that? I dropped her making her land safely on the ground, since she was risen much above. She looked up at me. "I love you so much daddy, I never thought I could but here I am, not in my little space but still calling you daddy. That's funny cause daddy, I- I think I loved you from the very start, I wanted to say that but the times were never right. I love you so much daddy."

I took her hand and dragged her to a corner where I practically slammed her little body to the wall, and kissed her with everything I had in me. Love, lust and desire.

She was so hot saying that she loves me, that I was starting to get a bonner.

I pulled out and saw her breathless. She still held my red shirt tightly as if she was about to fall and need an extension. I held her in my arms and was ready to attack her swollen lips again when someone inturrpted us.

"Sorry to intruppt you Mr.Bieber, but your files are clear, you can go home now. The blood test is clear and since your license is fine, that's no problem. And once again sorry for taking alot of your time. The management is sorry."

I nodded at him, don't know who he was but he went away giving me and my princess some time alone.

"Babygirl you are so gonna be fucked when we go home. I have alot of energy left into me right now. Do you want that? Hmm? My hard cock pounding into your tight little pussy? Just after you've been eaten out. Tell me kitten would you like that?"

She closed the gap between us by moving a little more closer.

"Yes daddy."

____________________
|_________THE END_________|

Authors note:-

As you guys can see, the book has come to an end. If you like it I would request you to vote on *all* chapters, since every vote counts.
I'd really appreciate it, if you guys comment and share the story with your friends. I'm really sorry if it wasn't what you expected before reading it.

If you think I can write better than this, please do suggest me any thing you think I lack, I shall not mind it, ever.
If you think I'm great at writting stuff (I thank you for even thinking so) you can check out my other stories.

1. Teach me. (I'm not sure if you'd like it or not, cause its my first book I've completed.)
2. H E A L E R (the book is completed, yet im updating slowly. There are a lot of errors and they are justified on my instagram acc.)
3. Masked love. (Shortest jelieber fanfiction. No smut)
4. Taught you. (Slowly editing. Sequel to teach me.)

And if you enjoy reading smut alot, I have another book which is a series of imagines I've read. I do NOT claim them as mine.
They are available on my stories, and you can find them easily if you check my account.

Once again, thank you very much and to stay updated, follow me.
New stories coming soon!