Sinful Guidence

• Dedicated to For My Girlfriend

She didn't know if she liked seeing Father Jones. He always spoke to her in weird ways. She really was a good girl, a very good girl but he wanted her to do bad things. The things he asked for made her feel so dirty and sinful but good in many other ways. Her father had told her, and so had the other nuns and priests at the school, that boys were not allowed to touch her in those places. That it was bad. It was forbidden until she got married or she would go to hell. The bad thing was she wanted Father Jones to touch her like that it just made her feel terrible. She feared him as much as she loved him.

"Back in my office again, Victoria? What exactly was it this time? Hmmm?" he asked coming up behind her and running a soft finger over the back of her neck. Her hair had been clipped up, the girls weren't allowed to wear it completely down at that school. Everyone had to look their best. Be proper. She didn't want to tell him what she was doing because it was very very bad and she was sure it would be the worst punishment yet. A deep shiver ran through her.

"I-I don't want to say, Father." She whispered looking down at her hands, a deep blush rising in her cheeks. She just wanted him to go away or at least these feelings that she knew were sinful. The feelings that she always had to touch herself when they came on. That's what she had been doing and she had been caught. There wasn't any time to hide and so she was sent to Father Jones.

"Masturbation is a sin of the highest order. You know only naughty little girls do that, right?" He asked, pulling the clip from her hair letting the thick, blond curls fall over her back. She whined softly and he grabbed a fistful of her locks yanking her head back. "Is what you wanted to feel a cock? A throbbing, hard cock? That isn't a good thing to want, Victoria. Cocks really hurt pretty little girls like you."

"I know father. I know they are very bad and my body is just for my husband I promise I won't--"

"You won't what?" He snarled grabbing her face, holding her chin tightly in his hand. "If that's what you seek then I can be sure to give it to you."

She shifted uncomfortably. The throbbing, the wetness, the heat, they all started when he did things like this. She didn't know why but she knew it was bad. The tears came next and so did the pathetic whimpering. She didn't want to be hurt  by his cock but she also knew she deserved it.

"I'm so sorry Father. I'll say a thousand Hail Mary's and Our Fathers I will spend a week on my knees in confession I--"

"You will most definitely be spending a week on your knees but not at confession. Maybe if I give you at taste of what you crave so much you will learn not to crave it." He said and let go of her face roughly. She let out a squeak but almost a second later he had shoved her to the floor onto her knees. "Beg me for mercy or I will be showing very little."

"P-Please Father, please have mercy on me! I sinned but I am merely a mortal! I get tempted." She cried and then hugged his legs tightly, pressing her cheek right up against the throbbing, covered bulge in his pants. "I'm a good girl father! Teach me…teach me not to want these horrible things!"

"Of course my child." He said and shoved her back. She watched as he walked to his closet and removed not a paddle this time but a flogger. Smaller than a full sized cat-o-nine tails but same concept behind it. She scrambled back and towards the corner. That thing would hurt far more than just the paddled against her ass. She would bleed. A hand came to her mouth and she bit on her finger, curling up. The way her skirt fell it revealed her panties quite nicely. "You know you deserve this little girl and it gets even worse. This is the easy part." He said.

"But Father I just--"

"Do not disobey me, you are already in far too much trouble to get away with that." He told her. "I'll need you to strip then bend over my desk. NOW, Victoria." She could tell he was serious and she didn't want to make it worse. Another shiver traveled through her body and she began to strip taking great care to hide her body from him as she did. Once she was undressed, just stripped down to her panties she covered her ample chest and went to the desk bending over it.