October First

(Most of you probably don't know anything about vamping, so I'll make a 'dictionary.')

Mod: 'Modified' vape.

Atomizer:  An atomizer is defined as any device that creates mist out of liquid. More recently it has become a term closely associated with vaping. It sounds complicated, but it is essentially just a heating coil made from a piece of resistance wire that heats up in order to create vapor out of e-liquid.

Coil: Cotton in the atomizer that holds the juice and gets heated. If there is no juice on it, it will burn when heated and taste horrible.

Early that morning, Emily and I ran out to Justin's car, (her boyfriend at the time). I wore my dark grey crop top that read: 'Still Killin' It.' And dark high-waist jeans with black air walks. My nerves were crazy, in just moments I would meet him.

Today is going to be a good day. I can already feel it.

The smell of rain instantly hit my nose, fat raindrops threatened to fall at any moment, but for now only tiny ones hit the ground, and the Grey Impala.

Trent got out of the front seat, he wore a black shirt with a picture of half of a wolfs face on it, and dark jeans that had rips here and there. He held a green mod in one hand, a hoodie in the other and opened the back door for me, but gave me a hug before letting me climb in the back seat.

I was a shy girl, usually I'd be super awkward when anyone hugged me, but I remember grinning as we hugged before i scooted over into the middle seat in the back of the Impala.

Trent smiled at me as he hit his mod, then blew out the cloud of smoke while shutting the door. Emily handed mine to me after getting comfortable in the front seat. "Thanks, bro." I said with a smile as I hit mine, blowing out a large cloud. E-Juice leaked out of the tank, badly. It ran down the tank and down the side of the mod, wasting the juice. "Is it leaking again?" Emily asked, I nodded and took the few napkins she handed me, wiping it off and wrapping them around the bubble tank. "What's wrong with it?" Trent asked as Justin pulled out of the driveway. I looked over at him with a shrug, "I don't know, it just leaks." I told him, wiping my sticky hands on the napkins. "Here, let me see it. Your atomizer might be loose." He said as he took the mod, tipping it upside down and unscrewing the tank so juice wouldn't leak out of it. He tightened the atomizer and wiped it off, handing it back. Juice continued to run down the side. "There's nothing wrong with it. Its just a shitty tank." He countered, handing his to me. "I know." I agreed with a laugh. "You can use mine." He added with a smile, god that smile. It gave me butterflies, I smiled as I felt my cheeks heat up into a blush, taking the green, bulky, mod. "What's in it?" I asked, smelling it. "Unicorns milk." He answered, I nodded and hit it, blowing it out in a cloud of smoke. "Not bad." I said and hit it again, hot-boxing the car a bit. We drove up the canyon, the leaves scattered over the side of the road. Nearly every tree was full of vibrant colors, it was beautiful. Justin blasted Black Bear as we talked and vaped.

Trent lit a cigarette, his hand hanging out the window, I tilted my head a bit, how old is he? Emily never mentioned he smokes.. He has to be over 18. I silently grinned, Jayden was younger than I was, by six months. "How old did you say you were?" I asked, glancing to Emily, then back to Trent. "I turn twenty on the nineteenth." He said, inhaling more of his cigarette before putting it out, wrapping an arm around me, his first move.

I think I died a little, in a good way of course!