Chapter 5

///-AVERY'S POV-\\\

I was walking my way home from Nando's cuz I felt like it, so I told the boys I wanted to soo,...here I am walkin' my way. I then felt I bumped into somebody, so I looked up and that was the guy who did something to me at the hospital!!. "Hey, aren't you the dude who-." I was cut off with a burning as fuck feeling in my side. I look down to see it was gushing blood.

I looked back up to see the dude was gone. Did he just stab me?. I starts to faintly run or limp my way to the house which was 23mins away. I put pressure on the wound and tried to run. Now I was 5mins away and I started to feel dizzy. I ran with all my might and made it to the porch and then collapsed with a thud.

///-ASHTON'S POV-\\\

I heard a thud out side of the door and told the boy i'd check it out. I opened the door and gasps what I saw. Avery was laying down with Blood oozing out of her side. "BOYS GET HERE NOW!." I yell and put pressure to her wound and picked her up. "What is-oh shit." Michael says holding his mouth. "I know what to do." Calum says taking her from my hands and runs her into the house.

///-CALUM'S POV-\\\

I ran her into the house and brought her into her room and sat her on her bed. I took half of her shirt off and put my hands on her wound. It started to fade and I sighed, just in time. I bet you guys are wondering, well I'm a vampire, the rare one, I have all the powers in the book. I look at the door and saw the boys looking surprised. So I told them all about what happened

///-AVERY'S POV-\\\

I woke up in......my room?, I thought I died, huh, weird. But then I realized, I CAN STILL EAT MY SKITTLES IN THE KITCHEN!!. "MY BABY SKITTLES!!." I yell and jump out of bed and down the stairs and into the kitchen. I open the cabinet and grab the bag, rip it open, and poor them in my face.

When I was done I threw the bag away and went into the living room and saw the boys sleeping. Damn, they're deep sleepers. I then got an evil idea, but I'm not gonna tell you guys, Mwahahahahaaaa.

I tipy-toed in front of them and yelled, "SKITTLES!!!!!!!." So loud they all jumped up an had mad faces. Oh shit, they said to NEVER do that while they are sleeping, fuckty fuck fuck fuck.

"Averia.Hemmings.Here. Now." Luke says really mad. I whimper and try to run for the stairs but Luke caught me. "Don't ever SMACK do that SMACK again SMACK SMACK or try SMACK to run SMACK away SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK(let's just say that was a lot)

"N-NO, P-PLEASE STOP!!." I scream crying. this had been going on for 1 hour, my bum is burning as fuck. He stops and I jump from his lap and pull my pants and underwear up carefully and shack my head saying, "Now it's your faults." and run out the door to the Union J house.

I walk on there porch sobbing and knock on the door. George opens the door with a smile but then that's mile turns into a frown. "What's wrong Ave?." He asks. "T-the 5SoS boys now hate me." I say rubbing my eyes. "No they don't." "Yes they do, I woke them up the way I'm not supposed to, scream, and and............they spanked me too long!!." I scream the last part.

"What's going on?" I hear Josh ask as he appears behind George. "Oh Av what's wrong?." He ask and George tells him it all. An to be honest, Josh is my fav, just saying☺️. "Do you want a hug?." Josh asks. I nod and pick my arms up.

He laughs an picks me up carefully.