__fourteen__

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW.

"i'm going to go check on him." said Hoseok with a worried expression before running off.

I watched as he did so, frowning. Woozi seemed to notice my unhappy state. "What's wrong Taehyung-ah?"

I looked over at him and shook my head. "nothing's wrong." I didn't really want to him about it, considering i didn't know him very well.

"i'll be right back." i said before running off to the men's room.

please tell me they're not making out or something.

when i arrived, i saw something i really didn't way to see.

my breath hitched, and i felt my eyes well up with tears. no, this can't be happening.

there they were, Yoongi laying on the ground and Hoseok inches away from him. How could this happen??

don't be stupid Taehyung, he never liked you anyway.

i need to stop this.

but how?

i tried to think of something, anything i could do to stop this.

and then it hit me.

i took a deep breath and walked away from the restroom a bit. "Woozi hyung!" i cried.

Once i saw him coming my way, i hurriedly sat on the ground and held my foot, making a face of pain.

"Taehyung-ah, what happened?!" Woozi asked worriedly.

I felt so bad, he looked genuinely worried and all i'm doing is acting so that Hoseok and Yoongi won't kiss.

"i-i think i sprained my ankle." i stuttered out.

"can you get Yoongi-hyung?"

Woozi nodded violently before running into the bathroom.

I sighed softly. Man, what a bad friend i am. Yoongi's gonna hate me for this.

The three of them ran out of the restroom and over to me to check if i was alright.

"How did this happen?" Asked Yoongi. "i-i um had to pee and tripped on my way..." i lied.

"oh god, it's probably sprained. can i take your shoes off to see it?" he asked.

his eyes were clouded with care and that made me feel even worse.

"n-no!" i stopped him. he looked at me confused. great, now i got myself deeper into the ditch.

"y-you see, my feet smell really bad and i'd appreciate it if you didn't take them off, for your sake and mine."

Yoongi hyung thought about it for a while then shrugged. "i'll take you home then." he said before helping me up.

i just hope he doesn't figure out.

almost to 600!! thank you all for reading this crappy book, i really appreciate it 💖💗💞