__thirteen__

they soon got on the ride and Tae and Yoongi sat together while Woozi and Hoseok did. But dont mind that Yoongi was shooting daggers at Woozi.

"You excited?" Hoseok asked Woozi who nodded with a smile. "Very."

Yoongi just scoffed and looked away, Taehyung seemed to notice this. "What's wrong hyung?" asked the younger.

"they're obviously flirting, it's disgusting." Yoongi replied.

Hoseok and Woozi were currently animatedly chatting as Yoongi continued to be jealous over how close Woozi was to the raven haired.

He had never seen them mention each other on twitter, he had no idea they knew each other!

"Min Yoongi's jealous?" Taehyung said, faking a shocked expression. Honestly, he's never seen his hyung like this before. It was new to Taehyung, and he absolutely loved seeing this from Yoongi since when they were friends in highschool Yoongi wasn't really open about his feelings.

"So what if i am?" Yoongi snapped, annoyed at the 'couple' in front of them.

"Just focus on the ride, k?"

and so that's what he did. the ride soon started and before you know it Yoongi was clinging onto Taehyung like a cat scared of water. Like before, Taehyung had never seen this side of Yoongi, but he liked it.

So the ride soon ended and Hoseok and Woozi got off first. The only thing Yoongi noticed was their hands. entwined.

Yoongi was beyond furious. no, he was jealous. he knew he was, but he didn't care.

Yoongi got out of the ride and told Taehyung he was going to use the restroom before rushing to the men's room.

He felt sick. his heart hurt. he stood in the stall, pacing the small enclosed place.

Yoongi felt as if he would throw up at any second. and he didn't know why. did it really hurt him this much to see Hoseok all over another man?

"Yoongi hyung?" asked a familiar voice.

but Yoongi stayed quiet. it felt like there was a lump in his throat, keeping him from talking, not that he wanted to talk to the person anyways.

"I know you're in here."

"G-Go away." Stuttered Yoongi.

The male sighed and his footsteps could be heard getting closer to the vacant stall. "Yoongi hyung, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

"I don't want to talk to you." yoongi chokes out, feeling more sick, saliva running up his throat and entering his mouth.

he covers his mouth, hiccuping. "a-ah..." he stutters out.

"hyung?? is everything alright?"

"y-yes, i'm fine."

the brunette feels as if whatever was piled up in his stomach could come out at any moment.

he breathes heavily and starts to pace the tiny room again as if to calm him down.

"hyung, open the door."

yoongi doesn't even care anymore and opens the door, letting the raven haired examine his sick figure.

skin paler than usual, cheeks flushed.

"oh god, yoongi... lay down, it should make you feel better." hoseok orders gently in which yoongi nods and moves out of the stall to lay on the open tile.

"take deep breaths." says the younger who kneels down beside his laying figure, running his fingers through the elders hair.

yoongi closes his eyes, breathing in through his nose, and out through his mouth.

a couple minutes later, his throat starts to get dry and his stomach doesn't feel as if it's going to come out his throat.

he opens his eyes to see hoseok's face inches away from him, and hoseok freezes.

"hoseok... do you like woozi?" asks the older softly.

hoseok opens his mouth to speak, but is interrupted by a black haired boy.

"guys, taehyung's hurt!"

here's an update my sarangs go to ParkYoonMinSoek and soft-joonii k bye