Marriage,Sex,Love & Alittle Pain & What Will You Get When You Mix Them Together 4

I looked around the room trying to find a place to hide, Closest, under the bed, In Km's dirty clothes? I looked closer to see bleedy underwear in there! I groaned and slowly get off of her. I pulled the blanket over Kim and walked over to the dirty clothes. I Sat down and started to put all of the clothes on me. after I was fully covered the door banged open. I saw jack and jose and alex looking around the room. I stopped breathing when jack was by me.

"Puto Thats fucking Gross" Alex said I heard stepping and the door closed. I didn't move an inch, I knew jack was still in here. I waited about an hour when i heard some more foot steps. Then the door was slammed.

I pushed the smelly clothes off me and got Up off the hard ass floor rubbing my ass because it was asleep from the damn hardwood floor. I looked at Kim, she had pulled off the blanket of herself showing her. I looked down seeing the tant in my pants. I pulled out and started jerking by Kim face, My head was bright red. I stroked one more time and then I Cumed on Kim's face. five long shoots Sliding across her face.

I chuckled and put it back in my pants and zipped up. I slowly opened the window and climbed out it and left to my house.