Hoes Gone Be Hoes

Kenzi's POV

I was bumping to Fancy by Iggy Azalea while driving to school . That is my girl . I love her . I stopped at a red light and checked my phone to see more notifications popping up on my Instagram . I put my phone back down and looked up to see that the light was green . Someone had honked in the car behind me , rushing me to go . I rolled my window down , looking in my side view mirror , flipping them the bird .

I took off from the light and got to school within 15 mins .

I parked in the parking lot and got out and started walking up the steps to the most ghetto school there is . Most people say that it is the best school in the city . Shit , fuck that . Don't ever send your child here or lil nigga will grow balls in a few days . While I was walking to my locker , I saw my ex's girlfriend tonguing it down with his enemy . I shook my head and started gathering my books for my first period .

All of a sudden , I felt the presence of someone standing beside me . I look up and see the one and only Alex  .

"That thot is such a hoe . What does your ex see in her ?" She asked in great curiosity .

"I dont know and I dont care ." I said with much attitude .

I mean , why is she asking me ? I dont love the dude anymore . His ass cheated on me with some bitch who used him for his money , so if anything , that's what he deserves .

Alex and I have all of the same classes together , so we walk each other to class and lunch .

I closed my locker , holding my books tight in one hand and holding my purse in the other . I started walking with Alex to class when I feel some staring at my behind from behind . You get it ?

I turned around and saw Zaylin walking up to me . I rolled my eyes and looked toward another direction . Zaylin has had a huge crush on me for the longest . The only thing about him is HE'S A HOE ! He fucks and ducks all the girls at this school . I'm surprised he hasn't caught anything .

"Wassup sexy ." He smiled at me with his pearly whites .

Don't get me wrong , Zaylin is fine . Light skinned , tall , got a body for days , tattoos on his chest and arms , and has his head straight . The hoeing around makes him ugly .

I looked up at him in disgust .

"My name is Kenzi'."

Some people may say I'm stuck up , but trust me , if you knew this dude , you'd be saying the same thing .

"So , are you going to Trey's party tonight ?"

"I might , it all depends."

"Ok , I'll be looking for you , gorgeous ."

I blushed a little from the compliment , but no feelings are attached .

I started walking off , but without Alex . I looked back to see this girl flirting it up with Zaylin . I started walking to class again. but by myself . This is going to be a long day .. , I thought to myself .

Alex's POV

When I saw Zaylin walk up to us , I was screaming on the inside . Zaylin is so sexy , I was eye raping the dude all the time . I've have had a big crush on him since the 7th grade . I was the new girl and someone tripped me on purpose and he came to help me pick up my books . My clutzsy days !

While all my thoughts were processing in my mind , Kenzi' and Zaylin were done talking and Kenzi' had started walking off to class . I fixed my glasses as he was staring me down with a big cheesy grin on his face .

"You know you're blushing , right ma ?"

I hadn't even noticed . Oh lord , please help me .

"Uhhh .. n-no . Sorry ."

"No need to be . You actually cute when you blush ."

Wait , what does that mean ? Am I not always cute ? Am I ugly with my glasses ?

All these thoughts raced in my mind as he was writing down his number on a piece of paper .

"Maybe , we can hang sometimes ..."

He started to trail off with his word and I remembered that I didn't tell him my name .

"Alexandra , but you can call me Alex ."

"Cool . Well , see you around beautiful ."

He handed me his number and gave me a kiss on the cheek and started walking off to class . I blushed even harder at the fact that he kissed me and called me beautiful at the same time . Damn , I've gotten into some mess .