Chp 3

BOO POV

I wake up but mine and Elias' position somehow changed his waist down was sprawled out over the bed but his arms managed to work their way around me and hold me in somewhat of a hug and his head was...oh no

Why there of all places....why and how did his head manage to slip underneath my boobs!Oh this bad!But.......at the same time I like it.....I am such a weird person,I wish this could last forever but I know that when wakes up it will be huge problem.....speaking of "problem" I can't move.
Oh no...he is waking up I need to think of something quick!

I pretend to be asleep as I feel him shuffle around,I notice the weight on my chest gets lighter so I suspect he lifted his head but I didn't want to give away that I was awake so I just went with my hunch.I hear him give a little shocked snort as I felt his arms let go of me.I also hear little pats from his footsteps leaving the room and the door quietly clicking as he opened and closed it.

I open my eyes and felt my heart racing like never before.
That was too close but it was nice,having him hold me like that.It felt as if we were....No!stop it me!No lewd thoughts about Elias,yes I know he is cute but I can't be thinking this!He is a friend and that's it!But....his embrace was so gentle.....Acchh what am I thinking!He will never accept me,especially after what I have done and who I am!

I lay there pondering scenarios in my head but another boo came in

(I am going to nickname princess boo to PB just to not confuse anyone when multiple boo's are talking)

Boo:my queen,my queen!

PB:Yes what is it?

Boo:one of the spectres holding a moon fragment is dead!

I already know this but I will play along

PB:How!by whom!

Boo:I don't know but it was by the hands of a human!

PB:Is that so?

Boo:Yes!Yes it is!

PB:Well then....keep me updated if anything else happens I will see to this human myself and do...not...interfere.

Boo:as you wish

The boo leaves the room through the wall and I sigh in relief

Oh no I hope they don't mistake him for an enemy!But.....they probably already have.

I hop off the bed and my feet touch the cold floor,I wince in shock at hold cold the floor is as I tip-toe to the wardrobe to grab a pair of slippers and then I noticed that I had carried Elias to MY ROOM OF ALL PLACES!

PB:oh...my....good...gracious....did I really....yes I did.....

My face starts heating up while also getting very red

PB:I'm and idiot.....

Nighttra
(Go follow her!She has great books and is kind of in a pickle due to many people requesting and wanting to rp with her)

Sorry about the short chapter I just wanted to get one out by the end of the weekend and I will try to keep posting every weekend

Love the boo