Zach

It's already been a month since I left home and Jack and I have been texting non stop, I don't mind though since the professor doesn't while we're in class. My dorm is pretty nice and I've already made quite a few friends. Jack doesn't know about how many guy friends I have that have crushes on me. It's kind of funny really, they act all weird around me and give me gifts. I've told them countless times that I have a boyfriend but they just keep pushing to win my heart.
     There's been a few parties where I've gotten pretty drunk but my friend Eben makes sure that no one touches me while I'm passed out. Eben is a guy I met here, he's really nice and handsome and has become my bestfriend. When I told Jack about him I could tell he was jealous. Jack gets jealous pretty easy and once he hung up on me because I was telling him a story about Eben.
        Jack and I made plans to meet in about a month or so to see each other. I'm pretty excited to see him. Both of my wallpapers were of him and I before I left. Sometimes Jack reminds me of the hulk, when someone cat calls me he gets in there face and sometimes punches them. If they're girls he tells them that their outfit looks slutty and they usually run away crying. Jack is super protective which kind of drives me crazy sometimes, especially when the cops get involved. Even though he's protective and strong like the hulk, he's mine and always will be.

The months flew by and Jack and I were going to meet tomorrow, I was so excited that even Eben was jumping up and down. Jack texted me, making my happiness turn to sadness. He said he couldn't come down tomorrow because of a family thing and I've never been so disappointed.
   I'm pretty sure I drunk dialed my ex a few times crying my eyes out, at least that's what Eben said. I FaceTimed Jack that night and he explained to me what happened,

"I'm really sorry Zach, my sister wanted me to go to this camp with her for a while so I agreed to it a long time ago, I can cancel?"

"No Jack, it's fine, don't worry about it, I'm sure we can meet soon?"

"Definitely, I want to see you"

"Don't wait two years to get over here" I smiled slightly.

"Yeah right, well I'll talk to you soon, I love you"

"I love you too"

He hung up the call and I sighed, hugging my phone tightly against my chest. I usually never pray but tonight, I did. I prayed that Jack could come soon. And it was a rough night after that.