Harry One Shot

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" The whole school chanted as you stood in the middle of the crowd being held by two fake sluts and Harry Styles standing in front of you with a punch bowl. Coming to the prom was a bad idea but you couldn't argue with your mother. You closed your eyes ready for the impact. For a moment you thought maybe he wouldn't, he has a heart. You were wrong. As soon as you opened you're eyes to see what was going on Harry had a smirk on his face and you saw 10 litres of Hawaiian punch coming towards you. Your black cocktail dress was ruined as was your hair and make up. "You bastard." You managed to scream as you ran out. 

Running into the toilets you took the pins out of your hair and let your chocolate brown locks fall onto your shoulders. You tried to make yourself look presentable and exited the bathroom. As you walked down the hall to the exit you felt yourself get dragged into the janitors closet. In the darkness you froze and searched for the light switch. The person grabbed your wrists and held them down as they pushed you up against the door. 

"I wanted to do this for so long." The boy breathed as he kissed your neck. You instantly knew who it was. It was your crush. Harry Styles. Despite the torture he inflicted on you everyday at school you had the biggest crush on him. You let his hands explore your body as you put your head back against the door. 

Suddenly you felt his soft vanilla flavoured lips crush against yours as they moved in sync. His tongue slid across your bottom lip and he asked for entry. You gave up trying to play hard to get an let his tongue explore your mouth. His hands started to caress your hips as you tangled your fingers in his curls. He began open your zip as you unbuttoned his shirt. You placed your hands on his torso feeling his toned body still not breaking the kiss. As his body pressed against yours you felt a bulge start to appear in his trousers and smiled as he parted his lips and breathed heavily. "I want you so bad McKenna." You smiled. 

After a very heated 20 minutes in the janitors closet you stumbled out with Harry. You fingers interlocked. Laughing. Comig down the hallway was the blonde slut that held you in the middle of the crowd. Harry slightly tipsy started to run "Let's get out of here." you smiled at the slut and darted towards the door. "Harry's mine you bitch!!" She screamed down the hallway. 

You didn't bother to turn back but you and Harry simultaneously stuck your middle fingers up in the air as you ran out the school doors.