Zayn One Shot

You and Zayn have been in a relationship for 2 years and you're going strong. One day when Zayn was on tour with the boys you receive a text from his sister asking you to come to Bradford for the weekend. You find it strange since Zayn is on tour but think it will be nice to spend some time with his family so you pack your bag and leave for Bradford.

The first night you have a girly night with his sisters, cousins and mum and watch loads of girly chick flicks and eat ice cream, pop corn, crisps, chocolate and all sorts of junk food. After a huge food fight at 4am you all fall asleep on the living room floor.

You wake up in the morning to see that the house is clean and every seems to have disappeared. You wonder where they have gone and start to make your way to the kitchen. You get a text from his mum telling you to come outside into the driveway as there is a surprise waiting. You wonder what it is and start to walk outside. You are in your pink shorts and white tank top, your chocolate brown wavy hair is open and flowing down your back and you're not wearing any make up but still look beautiful (as Zayn says).

You see Trisha standing next to the family Range Rover with the boot open and you give her a puzzling look. She tells you to sit in the open boot and hands you some headphones. You put them on and see Waliyha set up a camera pointed at you and ask what is going on. They all giggle and his three sisters sit behind you in the back seat while Trisha starts driving slowly down the street. Out of nowhere you hear Marry You by Bruno Mars start playing and think nothing of it. As the car drives down the road you see your parents walk out from behind a car and start to dance along with the music. You can't believe your eyes.

As the car continues slowly you see all your friends and family and all of Zayn's friends and family come together and dance in sync as they walk down the street. By now tears have filled your eyes and you see Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall come out and start to do the inbetweeners dance. You can't help but laugh as the whole group joins in and you start to wonder where Zayn is. "I wish he was here." You say quietly. As the music slows down (play from 3:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lqF_huno40) you see the whole group divide into two and you see at the end of the line, Zayn standing in a tuxedo with a rose in one hand and a black velvet box in the other. 

He walks towards you mouthing the words to the song and you feel a flood of tears flow down your cheeks. The car stops and Zayn smiles as he sees you. He motions for you to take off your headphones and you do. He kneels down infront of you and says "These past 2 years have been the best 2 years ever and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" You see tears start to build up in his eyes and everyone in the middle of the road is also crying. You stand up and lift up Zayn's chin so he is standing, looking at you.

"Of course."