•23•

Makenzie's POV

I'm back to being trapped in my room.

My mom didn't even bother to see if I was going to school or not, neither did Maddie.

Maybe if you move, you could forget about him?

You can move in with your aunt and Grandparents in Pittsburgh.

~~~~~

Johnny's POV

"Where the fuck is that beautiful bitch?" Said Nadia, looking down the hallway for Makenzie.

"I didn't think she's coming."

"But she seemed fine yesterday." She said with a disappointing face.

"Maybe she'll come tomorrow." I said, kissed her forehead.

"John you don't get it, she's our best friend and she didn't say one word to me yesterday."

"I'm sure she just needs some time to cool off."

"Well she's been "cooling off" for almost a month now and she's not getting any better."
~~~~

Makenzie's POV

"Okay that's it!" Said Nadia bursting through the door.

"Na-"

"I'm sorry I took Johnny from you. I'm sorry he chose me instead of you. I'm sorry I let things go this far. I'm sorry, I never knew you were into Johnny. I'm sorry about everything and I want you to know I never meant to hurt you."

"Nadia, how could I ever stay mad at you!" I said before rushing over to her in tears and squeezing the life out of her.
~~~~

The next day I walked into that sad ass school with everyone shocked to see me after nearly a month.

I'm pretty sure most people thought I had transferred school.

"Kenzie! Yelled Nadia down the hallway.

She ran to me with Johnny following behind her.

"We broke up!" She said with a bright smile.

"We realized that this whole thing was just crazy so we broke up so things can go back to how they used to be." Explained Johnny.

"Good. Let's not let a boy get between us ever again." I said, putting my arms around both of them.

End of chapter