ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT

We walked through the doors and instantly I smelled there french fries. 

"What do you want?" He asked while holding on to the railing.

"Hmm im not sure, maybe just a cheese burger and a smoothie."

"Okay, i'll get the same." 

"Hey do you mind if i go freshen up a bit in the bathroom?" I asked while staring at there menu.

"Go ahead." He said while wiping his brown hair away from his for-head.

Just then I started to walk toward the bathroom. They where clear in the back. Suddenly my heart started beating fast, and the tiles started to move from right underneath me while, then I started to feel nauseous , I could feel myself slowly getting weaker and weaker, I managed to run toward the bathroom that was several feet away, i swung the door open and i ran to the toilet. Just then I threw up.

What am I going to do I cant go out there, i probably smell like puke, and i still feel sick, what if i throw up out there!?

Just then I slowly saw the lights dim, and i slowly started to fall asleep.

Ten minutes later I heard a knock on the bathroom stall.

"Miss, are you okay, your friends worried." A lady said while continuously knocking. Then I heard the bathroom door swing open. 

"Katherine, are you okay, whats wrong!?" Jerimiah said while knocking at the door.

What am I suppoed to do this is the most embarressing date anyone could go on. What should i say, i can barley get anything out without throwing up.

"Huh." I managed to blubber out. 

"Katherine sweetie, are you okay, open the door." He said in a calm and caring voice.

Just then the whole room was spinning and I passed out again.

"Hey open the door." Jerimiah said concerned.

Then I passed out. I started to open my eyes and I saw jerimiah crawling from underneath into the stall. He then picked me up and carryed me like men do with there girlfriends in the movies.

"Katherine are you okay?" He said as i was barley starting to open my eyes. He sat me down on a few chairs. I started to feel a little better, to the point to where it felt like i could walk without passing out or throwing up.

I have to go through the embarrassment of confronting Jeremiah.

"I'm feeling much better."

"Are you sure, i better take you home, you still look pretty sick." He said while swooping me up and carrying me again, this time walking toward the door.

"Hey im sorry for ruining out date." I said

"Oh so this was a date." He said smirking.

"Well i assumed im sorry."

"Oh no I like the word "Date" I haven't been on one for a while, and i can now say this is the best date." He said smiling.

"How i threw up, and now you have to carry me to your car." i said.

"It the best date because I spent it with you." He said in a very serious voice.

I could tell i was blushing by then. He then set me down in the front seat and buckled me up.

"I can get it." I said laughing.

"I know I just want to be generous."

"You already have been generous, remember you just carried me to your car." I said while staring at his eyes.

"Well that's not enough." He said as he got in on the drivers side.

"Well let me tell you, there's like no generous men out there anymore, they dont care if they hurt girls feelings, and let me tell you, your not one of them. You care about my feelings more then anyone has before, and i just met you today." I said laughing. "I mean what if your some ax murdering praying on his next victim." I said jokingly

"Well if I'm an ax murderer then I guess i fell madly in love with my next victon, which might make things difficult." he said laughing. "But seriously I never knew I could fall in love with someone so quickly." He said

"The thing is, it feels like I'm dreaming, like this is only something that could happen in dreams, i just met you and I'm already strongly crushing on you."

"Well if its a dream, then never wake me up." He said

"Indeed." I said with the biggest smile. "You know Utah isnt that bad after all, I mean i have been here two days, and it hasn't been that bad, i mean i met you, that a plus, then I got an attic for a room. This is literally the best thing."

"Well I'm glad you like it here, i have lived here my whole life, Its wonderful. And now that your here its ten times better." He said as he started to drive down a dark road with the street lights as bright as sunlight. "and i'll have to see your attic room sometime."

"Why don't you come in now." I said as he pulled down my street.

"Okay, why not." he said just as he pulled in. Just then it started to rain heavily.

I ran out of the car to the garage and I opened the door and we walked through the garage into the house.

"Wow what a storm, its really rainy outside." I said as the thunder crackled outside. "Okay now the tour.

"The kitchen is right there, the living room, dining room, and all the rooms are upstairs." I said while pulling him through the house, then up the stairs.

"Wow this is really nice." He said with a shocked look on his face. Just then we where in the hallway.

"Okay my mom and stepdads room, guest bedroom, guest bedroom, guest bedroom , then my room." I said perkily as i opened the door and ran up the stairs. "Sorry I'm not done unpacking, its kinda messy."

"No its amazing up here, and i love the furry pink rug." He said while laughing.

The thunder got louder, and then we could hear the rain outside hitting the pavement.

"Umm maybe you should stay here tonight, I don't think you should drive in this." I said

"Sure, i mean if its alright with you."

"Of course you can sleep in the guest bedroom." I said

"Okay sounds good, thanks."

"Okay so, do you want to watch a movie or something?" I said while sitting down on my bed. "We have a big t.v down stairs and a lot of movies, lets go pick one out.

"Okay" He said smiling.

"What type of movie do you want to watch?" I asked. While walking down the stairs.

"Anything, i'll even watch a chic flick with you. Just as long as im with you." He said with a smirk.

Wow he's perfect.