Chapter 3

PSA: I'm trying a new way of convos so please let me know if it's better or if I should do the old way. Love you the most. Enjoy :)

Since there were 7 of us, we had to take two cars. Me, Danny, Corbyn and Christina were in one car, and Jack, Jonah, and Zach were in the other. On the way there, me and Daniel were able to catch up on what's been going on in my crazy life.

Daniel: So Willow are you nervous for college?
Willow: A little, yeah, but I'm also so excited. I'm ready to be independent. Although I guess I'm not really that independent moving in with you guys

Daniel laughed at that. God, he looks so cute when he laughs with his gap teeth and gorgeous eyes. No. We're just friends. Snap out of it.

Daniel: Well I'm glad you're staying with us. We need some more maturity in the house to balance out Jack and Zach.
Willow: Sounds about right
I laughed

Daniels POV
How have I never realized how cute she is when she laughs? I had to be normal though, because if she ever found out I liked her, it would ruin the whole group. There's no way she likes me the same way. We're just friends. Really close ones, but still, just friends.

Willows POV
As we pulled into the parking lot, I could have sworn I saw Daniel staring at me. I just brushed it off though. The boys waited in line to order while me and Christina got a table big enough for our obnoxious group. They brought our food, and we spent a while chatting and catching up. I told them about Ellie and her art school and they updated me on band stuff. Me and Daniel happened to be sitting across from one another, and about halfway through the meal, he started to kick my feet. I kicked him back, trying not to disrupt the conversation. We continued this "footsie" battle for like 20 mins, until I finally kicked him too hard and he winced.

Willow: Omg I'm so sorry Dani
I said laughing
Daniel: It's ok. I'll be alright
Jonah: What did you do Willow?
Willow: Well I accidentally kicked Daniels leg and I guess it was harder than I thought. Sorry again
Daniel: It's ok I promise

We finished our meal and just decide to head home because we'd all had a pretty long day and I was tired af. On the way out of the restaurant, Daniel stopped me

Daniel: Why did you tell everyone you accidentally kicked me? We both know that was on purpose
Willow: Idk I just didn't want anyone to read into it. I mean Christina already tells me all the time how much she thinks you like me, but obviously we're just friends. I didn't want to give her another reason to think that.

I hope I was smooth enough. I really just didn't want to give her another reason to think I liked him.

Daniels POV
Crap. Christina thinks I like Willow. Of course she'd be the one to figure it out first. Anyone who saw the way I looked at her would notice. She doesn't see it though, and I can't lose her, so there's no way she can ever find out.

Daniel: Oh right. Of course

Willows POV
He gave me a fake smile and I was worried I'd said the wrong thing. On the ride home I watched Daniel, and he seemed fine. I even ended up falling asleep in his shoulder because I was so exhausted. Maybe things were going to be fine. He carried me up to my room when we got home, and gave me a kiss on the forehead goodnight. I hope I don't f this up. I can't lose him.

I've never done this before so I'm sorry if it sucks. If you know how I can do better please comment I appreciate it so much. I'll try to update as much as I can, but writers block is real, so please be patient with me. Love you