Chapter 2

As soon as our eyes met, I ran into his arms and gave him the biggest hug. "I missed you so much Willow" he said so me. "I missed you too Danny" I whispered to him. "Alright alright break it up" said Zach. Laughing, we broke apart. Jonah grabbed my bags and showed me to my room, and then gave me sometime to get settled. As I was putting away my clothes, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. Christina walked in, and before she could say anything, I stopped her, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "I know what you're going to say, but it's nothing. We're just friends. We've always been just friends" I said, referring to Daniel. "Ok but you've got to admit there was something there babe. We all felt it." "I don't know what you're talking about." I said nonchalantly, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Ok, ok, I'll let it go, for now, but just know, there's a big 'I told you so' coming your way very soon." I laughed, brushing it off. If only I knew how very right she was. "Ok well we're going to chipotle if you wanna come" she said. "I'll be down in about 5 mins, I just have a few more things to put away." "Ok sounds good." She turned to leave, but not before adding "oh and Willow?" "Yeah?" I said. "I'm glad you're here" "Me too". As I put away my last few things, I thought about what she said. I mean, of course we've always been close, closer than the others, but nothing more. We're just friends, right? Although no one could deny the definite "moment" we shared only an hour earlier. Did he feel the same as me, or did he want something different? (Definitely not intentional sorry😂)