Domestiel (SMUT)

Word Count
740

Tags
Domesticated Dean/Cas
Bottom!Dean
Dean lives to make Castiel uncomfortable

Writer's Note
I ADDED GIFS and you bet they match the cover photo because I'm extra like that...

Summary
Husbands trying to make sweet love without waking their baby girl in the next room, only a wall away..

_______________________________
...

Night falls on the city of Lebanon Kansas, Castiel put the little one to bed and crawled into his own, 8 months ago they had adopted a newborn. Since then it's been theirs, not just that, this house they put money into (Fake credit card scams, obviously) , the walls, the flooring, the beautiful master bedroom that was fit for a pair of kings. It was all theirs.

But when the moonlight reached out through the curtains to touch his lovers freckle spattered skin, he was reminded every night after a hard day of taking care of the child, that he could spend the rest of it with his husband.

...

"I'm going in." The angel whispered.

Dean's chest, pressed into the mattress. His hips raised towards the heavens with Castiel's grip around them, his thumbs digging into his sides.

Dean lets out a whimper as every inch of his husbands cock was getting buried inside of him.

"Mmm... Cas..." He mewls his lovers name in to the pillow, his feet getting tangled in the satiny sheets, and he wiggles his hips back into him just to make sure he was fully inside.

Castiel grunts, feeling the ring of skin around his aching cock, tighten and squeeze him, and he moves at a slow pace to begin. 

"OUGH!" Dean's eyes almost rolled to the back of his head as he was lost in the burning sensation and tearing from Castiel protesting having no lube this time. 

They both figured he had adjusted enough to the angels size, it would be no sweat to dry hump for once, but Dean was getting more vocal by the minute.

"Shhh... You'll wake the baby..." Castiel lifted Dean up with a firm grip on his shoulders and kissed the back of his neck, thrusting his hips up into him.

" Castiel lifted Dean up with a firm grip on his shoulders and kissed the back of his neck, thrusting his hips up into him

"Get the kid some earmuffs— Hn! Uh—hah! ." He snorted and reached from behind his back to wrap both arms around Castiel's neck, sneaking a kiss, the stubble itching his lips when he accidentally kissed his chin.
A little higher next time, Dean.

"Dean

"Dean..." Castiel muttered.

"Soundproof the walls— Mmm!  Yeah, I can be as— Loud as I want!

"Deaaaan..." Retorted Castiel.

"Duck tape my mouth, It's the only way I'll ever shut up!"

"You're impossible..."

Castiel turned Dean's face around to nip his lips and he turned around all the way, still sitting on his lap and moving his hips in circular motions.

"Feel good? You like that?" Dean whispers and purrs to the sound of slapping skin.

"Nn... Dean!" Castiel complains, matching his thrusts with the others.

"Hey, hey, lower the volume, hunny, you'll wake the baby." Dean teases and takes Castiel's hands and puts them on his ass.

Castiel growls and pushed Dean off of him, watching the brunette fall against the burgundy comforter, Castiel kisses him, deeper this time and parts their kiss with a smile.

"It doesn't matter who wakes the baby, because you're the one who's on baby duty so I can get some rest."

Dean huffs and wiggles himself down on Castiel, happy and satisfied that he was filled with his angel again.

"Yeah yeah, let the wife sleep, I know the drill."

Castiel joined both body and hands together and before long, Dean was screaming out his pleasurable feelings and getting fucked hard against the bedpost, the creaky sound of wood sounding in that room and the squeaky bedsprings.

"Yeah! Yeah! Right there!" Dean's chewing on his lips and his neck is a little sore but he was loving every minute of it. "Treat me so good, babe! Mmm!"

Dean's heavenly breathing mixed with the angels moaning was the most erotic combination.

"Of course I do." Castiel grins

They had drowned out every sound around that room, until the baby monitor played the soft cries of their baby girl.

Both of their heavy breathings subsided and Castiel knocked heads with Dean as they were surprised by the crying of their baby and growled at the monitor.

"Man, how do married couples do it, that have kids?" Dean rolls his eyes.

"They don't." Castiel adds.

"Wh—" Dean chuckles, "Yeah, probably."

Dean pulled Castiel in once more for a kiss and gets out of the bed and throws on his robe and some slippers and leaves the room to go to the nursery.

Castiel sighs and lays in the spot with his lovers indention and drifts off into sleep.