WHAT!

💙Deku💙
In the mirror,  I saw myself,  well a female version of myself. My fluffy green hair now reached my waist,  I now had a more feminine figure,  with all the right curves, in all the right places. My shorts clung to my legs, and ended right under my ass, and my shirt had ridden up to above my belly button and was stretched tight over my chest. My chest was huge! I was squeezing my chest when kacchan burst in. We both froze. This was awkward. "Ka-Kacchan!!! Get out!!!" I yell pushing him out and slamming the door closed.
"I'm going to get Aunty Inko!" he yells, I hear him run off to get my mom.
"Honey open the door." I hear my mom say, so I open the door. I heard both her and kacchan's sharp intake of breath. Them my mom squealed. "I always wanted a daughter!" she said jumping up and down to kacchan's amusement and my sigh.
"This is serious mom." I say, my melodic voice surprising me. Kacchan gulps, then runs out yelling goodbye. My mom runs out of my room, only to come back in lugging four garbage bags full of clothes.
"Anytime I say any cute girl clothes for your age, I bought them." she says opening one bag throwing me an outfit. Sighing for what felt like the tenth time in the hour I've been awake. Changing I look into the mirror. I was wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, an emerald green tank top that showed my cleavage some, and a black and grey flannel shirt over it that was open and the sleeves bunched at my elbows. A black tatoo choker was on my neck, and I was wearing three sets of earings in my ears, from when my mom convinced my to get my ears pierced last year. Slipping on the boots she threw at me, and grabbing my phone I race out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back people! Sorry for not updating in a while, and such a short chapter, but I am having some at home difficulties, so please understand. The usual stuff, Vote and comment!