The Witch

💣Kacchan💣
Shitty nerd, shitty All-Might, shitty everything. Kicking a rock it flies and hits some girl, hard.
"Hey!" She yells looking at me. I keep walking as she raises her eyebrows expectedly. Not giving a response I continue walking. She blows.
"Are you not going to apologize?" I stop walking and turn to her.
"And why would I?" I ask, just itching for a fight. Our rants just go on and on, back and forth until she says, "You'll pay!" Maybe I shouldn't have insulted her, because she starts glowing pink and speaking in a foreign language really fast. Directing the beam at me, I prepare for the hit, when I am pushed out of the way by the nerd. The beam hits him full force and he passes out. The b*tch laughs.
"This is even better! Now you are responsible for what happened to him!" She screeches while laughing hysterically, then vanished in thin air. Picking up the nerd, I take him to his house and lay him in his bed. Telling Auntie Inko what happened, I go to his room, sit in the computer chair, and wait for him to wake up.

💙Deku💙
I wake up with something heavy on my chest. Rubbing my eyes, I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I scream.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Hey everyone! Its Kitty here. This is my first MHA fanfic. I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter. This is inspired by another fanfic, but Katsuki is the one who Is turned into a girl, but I always think Izuku would be in the relationship. Tell me what y'all think.