His victim

"Good morning" that's what I first said when I saw my colleagues, you might ask yourself who am I well I'm Uni this Wattpad story's female lead character.

Hearing my assistant (Jack)  saying "I don't think its that good" meant that my boss may fire me this time especially after the fact that I caused fire in the whole police station yesterday, but still it wasn't my fault like maybe I accidentally brought some weed to the office to test, and maybe that caused the release of a bit of insects, well maybe more than a bit, but I solved the problem....by burning the office, I thought fire would prevent the presence of the insects, well it did at last.

I directly went to the boss's office after what I heard from Jack.

"You're going to be responsible for catching the killer and you will be the one investigating in his case" hearing that I would get another mission before my wedding was the least expected for me, getting fired would be more clement than being shot and attending my wedding with blood all over me. 
"why" that was the first thing I said regarding my new mission                                                                "what do you mean by why"  AND that was his dump answer like who answers a question with a question?!

Then he showed me a letter, at first I thought it composed of something related to my family but then I realised that it was a menace someone was trying to threaten the whole office thus its the assassin I'm behind He said in his letter that he wi...

He said in his letter that he will get me which resulted in my house being inspected to find some "evidence"
at that moment I realised that I am his target
then jack busted in 
Jack: Uni they found another victim 
Uni: did you find his identity?
Jack: unfortunately yes... 
Uni: why did you say that is he someone we used to know?
Jack: yes he is...
Uni: who's he? Is he a policeman we worked with before?
A (assistant; jack): well...nooo 
Uni: if not then is he a witness or something? or maybe he's a wanted criminal?  

 if that's the case then it's not that bad   

Jack: oh.....NOO

 Uni: then WHO???

A: I would've said if you gave me a chance to...

Uni: okay.....NOW CAN YOU SAY WHO THE F*CK IS HE???
A: umm He's your boyfriend
Uni: who?
A: what" who?" How many boyfriends do you have to ask that question
Uni: oh yes you mean V....wait what?! Did he kill V??

wait what?! Did he kill V??

Uni Fainted

Jack: maybe...

Uni: maybe?!! Can't you let me faint in peace! 

Jack: ok ok I'll stay silent 

Uni Fainted