you caused it now you need to bear it's consequences.....

Jm: boy you need to show some respect to your big brother                                                                            V: FAKE brother

uni: what do you mean?                                                                                                                                                      V: don't you know he's adopted                                                                                                                                      Jm: does it really matter cause you ain't not the favourite even though you're the biological                    son?!  

uni: what type of conversation am I in? I think I need to get out of here...( she directly just held the gun in v's hands, she tried to stop him but accidentally Jimin got shot by v in his leg and then he fell down but unfortunately he got his head hit on the corner of the table in behind causing that high amount of blood)

( At the hospital)

uni: what do you mean he's dead? you said it wasn't a severe strike...you said he was going to be alright...and NOW you're saying that he's dead?! are you joking? well, I don't think like am someone who can believe that...now go inside and SAVE him..are you getting me?!!

doctor: sorry to say that but he's DEAD and none of us can do a thing about that

uni: can I at least see him?

doctor: no, we've got his corpse sent to the morgue

uni: WHAT? I can't even see him for the last time?... you must be kidding me...(she rushed to the operations room but he wasn't there ...no one was she had that hurt in her chest she could feel the pain she had it haunting her sorrow agony torment anguish it felt like a mix between all these) 

(after 2 months)

{ Uni's POV }

V's got arrested and is in prison right now I didn't really hear about the killer since a long time and I don't think I want to anyways, until yesterday I didn't believe the fact that Jimin is no longer with me in this path...but I've done something great with my life... I took the decision of starting it all over again...living my life as if nothing really happened in the past 2-3 yrs and now here I am at Los Angeles not in a work mission but at my vacation trying to forget him but I think I can't...still trying

There are three things in life that no one can hide...cough.poverty and love but when it comes to me love isn't so hard to hide. I've been here for a month now and 2 days ago I met an old woman at her flower shop she asked me whether I'm buying it to someone I love but I said "those are for someone I used to but I no longer can" she had that confused look on her face I think she got me wrong maybe she thought we broke up but we didn't even start...

(after 3 months)

I've met josh he's really an amazing person he does make me feel that I'm no one else's he showed me around the county he seemed too friendly he was there for me all the time sometimes I would think that maybe he likes me but I was sure about it just yesterday yes he confessed and not only that he also kissed me well we first met on the plane he was so annoying until I got to know him he's still annoying by the way...but I'm still feeling guilty whenever I think about that night especially while I know that I'm the one who caused it but I can't just feel guilty I need to do something at least I must find out where he's buried...