truth or dare

Lance's p.o.v

We're in the control room about to get our groups for truth. My sister Allura picked the groups let's just hope she didn't put me with Shiro and Keith. I've had a crush on them for awhile now "ok the groups are Shiro Keith and Lance" oh great "me hunk and pidge" we all go to the places were we play truth or dare we're playing in Shiro's room " so who wants to go first" Keith asked " I will" Shiro said "Lance truth or dare" he said "truth" I say "hmm okay do you have crush on somebody on this ship" he asks. I blush "ummm yeah" I say "ok" he said "Keith truth or dare" I say "dare " he said " dammit I was hoping you would say truth" I say "why" he asks "I don't come up with dares" I say Shiro came to me and whispered in my ear "I dare you to kiss Shiro" I say. They kiss "Shiro truth or dare" Keith says "truth" he says " is it true you like two people on this ship" he asks Shiro nods "Lance truth or dare" he asked "truth" I say " what's your sexuality" he asks "if I tell you will you judge" I say the both shake their heads no "ok I'm bisexual" I say "Lance me and Keith need to talk to you" Shiro said "ok what is it" I say "you know me and Shiro are in a relationship" Keith said I nod "well there's something missing" Keith said " like what " I ask. Shiro and Keith come closer to me "like you" Shiro said as he licked his lips. I blush. I look at Keith he looks like he's about to cry "Keith what's wrong" I ask " you don't like us like that do you" tears start to fall down his cheeks I sigh and I take his face in my hands and I kiss him fully on the lips he started kissing back imminently then I realized what was going on. They knew I liked them back the crying was just a act to get me off guard. Smart Keith licks my bottom lip asking for entrance witch I gave to him. Shiro started kissing my neck " paladins the bonding exercises over report to the control room" Allura's voice came over the speakers. Keith pulled back " dammit I wasn't finished with you" Keith basically growled " Keith calm down we got him all to ourselves we can finish it later" Shiro said. I shiver at his tone of voice "what you cold lance" Keith asks "no let's just go" I say and  basically run just to get away from getting more embarrassed by them.

Let's just say Shiro kept his word

Word count :461