Chapter 1 (redid)

Author POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

You were woken up by your alarm clock blasting beeping noise in your head. You screamed out " five more minutes!!!". But you hear your mom yelling at you from downstairs. " Y/N YOU BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL SO YOU DON'T BE LATE LITTLE, MISSY .OKAY, YOU HEAR ME. WAKE UP." You groan in annoyance when you heard your mom yelling at you. You put your pillow over your head and tired to go back to sleep. But no that didn't work. You struggle to get out of bed.  Causing you to roll out and fall on the floor. You wiggle your body around like a worm. You finally get up and head to the bathroom. You took your towel and toothbrush with you. You turn the knob on to open water from the sink. You put toothpaste on your toothbrush. You started to brush your teeth. After a good 5 minutes of brushing your teeth. You head to the shower. You took off your clothes and left with your bra and underwear. You took off your undergarments and pour out a warm but also cool shower.

After a good 5 minutes, You got out of the shower

After a good 5 minutes, You got out of the shower.  You went straight to your closest and looked for something to wear. After messing your whole closet up you finally, see a decent outfit to wear to school. You try on the outfit. You then walk to the mirror to look at your self. You look at the mirror.

Y/N: " doesn't look bad at all

Y/N: " doesn't look bad at all."

You then pick up your supplies for school like pencils, textbooks, etc. took your bag and went downstairs to go see your pissed mother.