Chapter 2 ( redid)

Author POV

You wake up feeling a shocking pain go through your head. You groan in pain and annoyance. You wiggle around your bed trying to find comfort again. But no useless. You got up and headed straight to the bathroom.

You look at yourself in the mirror

You look at yourself in the mirror. You see the bruises on your face had almost gone away. You step in the shower pour some warm water.
After 10 minutes
You got out of the shower and went to your closet to find something to wear. After a long time of searching, you decided to wear this

When you were done you went straight downstairs expecting to see your mother

When you were done you went straight downstairs expecting to see your mother. But instead, you saw a male figure in the kitchen. when you went closer to see who it is.when the male figure turned around you instantly lit up.

It was Daniel oppa

It was Daniel oppa.
You ran straight down the stairs and gave him a big hug.
Y/N: "oppa I missed you."
Daniel: "I miss you too baby girl."

You hug him even tighter. You really missed him. He hasn't been home in months the only time we communicate is by face time. You didn't want to let him go.

Daniel: "yah!!! Y/N I can't breathe."
You quickly let go.
Y/N: "sorry oppa I just really missed you."
He gave you a warm laugh. That laugh always melted your heart.
Daniel: "it's okay."
Y/N: "anyway where's mom?"
Daniel: "she went on a business trip so she won't be back until the next few months. so she asks me to take care of you baby girl. "
Y/N: "really!!!"
Daniel: "yes baby girl and guess what there more."
You looked at him with a confused face.
Daniel: "I will be going to school with you."
You gave him a blank face as an answer.
Y/N: "really. That's great"
You put on a fake smile.
Daniel: "I know right. Anyway, hear eat your breakfast before we get there late."
He gave you a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon.
When you were done you and Daniel walked to school.
***
When you reach school you could see how the girls were looking at Daniel.
You knew this was gonna happen. Not gonna lie Daniel was handsome with his blond hair and his beautiful skin.
But it made you sick.
The girls were already screaming saying
Fangirl 1: "omg he so hot I wonder if he's single."
Fan girl2: "yeah but why is he walking with Y/N.?"
Fangirl 3: "wait they can't be dating."
Fangirl 4: "impossible she way to ugly."
You heard what these fangirls said so you ignore them. Daniel looks at you with a concerned face. I gave him the look that I was okay.
Daniel: "baby girl you okay."
Y/N: "yeah am okay oppa don't worry."
Then he gave me a kiss of the forehead
Daniel: "okay baby girl am gonna go to the office to get my schedule."
Y/N: "okay oppa be careful."
Daniel: "don't worry baby girl."
Then he left.
you could feel somebody staring at you. So you turned around and saw jungkook looking at you. With a glare. You ignore it and went to class.