Chapter 10

Y/N POV

I woke up in a happy mood today. I know surprising right. Am surprised too. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine after a good 5 minutes I finished and went straight to my closet to get find something to wear.

After 5 minutes of messing up my closet, I finally found something to wear.

I looked at the mirror and saw this

Not bad.

I then took my backpack with all my supplies and exited my bedroom. I went downstairs expecting to see Daniel.

But he wasn't downstairs. That's odd. I then walk back upstairs to check his room if he had overslept. I knocked on the door but it creaked open.

" Hey, Daniel am gonna come in your room okay."

No answer.

I then walk into his room to just find a clean bed and rearranging pillows.

I frowned.

"Where did he go?"

I then run downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast on my own. I headed to the fridge and to see a little sticky note that says To my baby girl. I then started to read the sticky note

To my baby girl💜: You are probably wondering where I am and why I left so early today. Well am sorry but I had to go somewhere. But don't worry about it and I can't go to school today with you. But I hope you have a wonderful day. And make sure to eat breakfast. Now be safe. I love you with all my heart.

sincerely your loving brother you love you, Daniel.

I could feel sadness come to my face. Where did he have to go? And why won't he tell me? I then shrugged off the million and one question and started to make breakfast. I made a simple American breakfast. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and started to drink it with my breakfast.

After 5 minutes

I washed my dirty dishes and headed for the door.

I then put on my earbuds and listen to my favorite songs. One of them is money by cardi b. I then started to rap like it was nobody's business. I could feel everyone judgmental glances. I then decided to just change my playlist to classical music.

****
I reached to school no problem.

I headed to my locker and took out some texts books that I needed for this morning. I took my science textbooks and some pencils and closed my locker.

I enter the classroom 4A. I went to my assigned seat and pulled out my chair.

I sit down and started to take out all my textbooks. I then started to turn the pages. I landed on page 84 the DNA chapter. I started to read and highlight to gather as much information I needed in my brain. I then suddenly feel a pair of hands on my eyes.

I then hear a male's voice saying

" guess who is it?"

I then give a frustrated sigh.

"Whoever it is can you please just remove your hands so I can continue doing my work."

I could feel the male was pouting.

???: " your no fun you know that y/n."

I then froze on the spot of my seat.

You got to be kidding me.

It was jungkook.

My heart started to beat faster. My face became hotter. Why am I like this?

He then notices me burning up. He then did something unexpected.

He put our foreheads together making our lips slightly grease each other. I could feel everybody staring at us. Mostly all the girls were glaring wishing that was them right now. I quickly push his head off of mines. He then chuckles.

Jungkook: " I just wanted to check if you had a fever or something, your face was burning up."

"O-oh it's o-Kay am fine you didn't have to do that."

Damn, why did I have to stutter?

Now my whole face was red. My heart was pounding and I could hear it in my earlobe.
I was going crazy, and I can't help but like it a little bit.

That made me realize something that I will soon regret later on in my life.

Authors note: " just change the last sentence." and just fix some grammar mistakes but I hope you enjoy.