Piolit

"Yes mom I know"!

What am I doing?

"Ok!.... Yes I'll be back before midnight"!

Why is he here?

"Yes mom I made sure...... Ok well then figure it out!........ *sigh* I'm sorry mom for talking back".

He's really fucking annoying.

"Ok mom, listen I got to go I'm already at her house..... Ok.... Ugh love you too.... Bye".

When did he even get here?

"DING! DONG"!

..........

"DING! DONG"!

"Hello? Anyone home"?

The boy then opens the door and goes inside.

"Sorry for coming in like this. I don't know if your here or not, but if you are here. Why didn't you open the door and at least kept it unlocked"?

The boy then looks around and goes upstairs to look for her.

"Hello? Are you in here"?

Why is he in my house?

The boy then goes into what seemed like her room. But before he does, he stops at the door.

The boy says under his breath, "She probably in there. Do I have everything to prepare myself?..... Yes I do. *takes a deep breath* Ok.... Let's go".

He opens the door and walks in. No one was is there.

"Dammit".

Before you know it. He was on the floor bleeding to death.

Oh yeah. That's right. All I wanted to do was kill this perv.

"Hehehehahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA"!!!!!

I wasn't like all the other kids while growing up. Little girls we're suppose to be filled with sugar, spice, and everything nice. Why am I the only girl who doesn't have that? I spent my whole life in my own world. In my head. I was independent. Everyone noticed me. But no one wasn't too fond of me. I was bullied almost every day until I found a way to reverse that. Now everyone "feared" me. But why do I fright myself? Every night I stay up after having such a terrible dream. Is this suppose to show who I am? What is this dream trying to prove? So many questions pop in my head. It stresses me out. I just want to kill myself....... But why do that..... If I can just have fun with everyone else. The main question Im very desperate to find out is.... Where did I come from? When was I born? Who are my parents?

I don't think I'll ever know. Until the time comes. If there will ever be a chance. For now I live in an orphanage. Ever since I was only 5 years old. I woke up in the hospital and my memory was blank. The moment I woke up.... All I knew.... I was 5 years old. I have lots of issues. I know I did bad things, but I don't know what I've done. My name is Glenda. That's it.... Just Glenda.