child (A)

Chanyeol p.o.v

"Why did you adopt me? " my son ask me. I patted his head and smile sadly. "That's a long story son... go to sleep, you have school tommorow." I said and he go to his room.

I went to my room after brushing my teeth. It so... lonely here, in my room... without him.

I lay on king size bed and look at the other side of my bed.

"I'm sorry...I love you and I miss you.. "I said as my tears rolling down from my eyes.

5 years ago

Let just say I was busy with my work and my mom come in to my office.

"Oh mom, what are you doing here? "I ask my eyes never leave my computer.

"Look at me, I want you to meet someone "she said. I sigh and look at her and behind her, there's a boy. The most beautiful boy I ever seen.

"What? "I ask. "This is baekhyun...what about we sit at the sofa "she said and she pull baekhyun? To the sofa. I follow her and sit there too.

"This is baekhyun, your future husband? "She said. My eyes went wide, "WHAT??!!" I shout.

"He's your father's friend, and we see you two are cute together and it will help us both in business "she said.

After hearing the word business, I went blind. I can do anything for money......And all I said is

"Ok"

After that day, we went to a date, for me it just meet each other, sitting and eating but for baekhyun, it's everything.

"What do you like for our theme color for wedding "he ask when we're at the butic. I said

"I don't care "

"Don't you love it? "He ask when he choose the house that our family will buy for us. And I said

"I don't care "

Our wedding is full of our friends and our parent's friends and me forcing myself to smile but when I look at baekhyun, he smile and even cry out of happiness.

My vow only a script but baekhyun, he made it by himself.

I was to blind to see my husband the way I should, all I want is to work and money.

Every morning when I wake up to go to work, baekhyun will always done cooking breakfast.

"Lets eat "he said smilling. "I don't eat breakfast "I said taking my bag with me. "Just drink the coffee I made "he said offering the coffee.
I sigh and drink it.

When I'm about to go work he will pull me and kiss my cheek

"I love you, be safe "he said waving his hand. I hummed and go to work.

When I at work, he will always call me asking if I'm okay. I always just say 'ok ' 'don't disturb me, I'm  working' 'I'm busy ' and he will always say

"Okay.. "

One day, he enter my office in my house and sat on the sofa.

"Chanyeol.. "he call me.

My eyes never leave my paper "what?"I ask. "Don't you want a child? "he ask. I stop doing what I'm doing for a few second but then I continue..

"I'm okay by my own "I reply. And then he smile. "Its okay, I will be the one will take care of them. I don't care if they adopted "he said.

"Why you don't care if they adopted, it's not like you can give birth. Kids are noisy. I can't concentrate on my work, just go kindergarten, there're a lot of kids there "I said and I can't see his sad face because I'm busy with my...work.