bad boy (S)

Baekhyun lied on his bed. He have naughty thought in his mind. He's making sure no one is in the house, he's living with his boyfriend, chanyeol. Chanyeol said he'll go overseas, and it's been 5 days. The brunet miss the other.

So baekhyun wanted to do something. He's sure chanyeol won't come back home after two days.

Baekhyun rubbed his hard through his pant "ahh...d-daddy.."he moaned and started to unbotton his clothes. He took one of his nipple and started to rubbed it "mghm...I'm playing with my own nipple..I love it.. so soft.. and h-hard.. "he moaned as he bit on his own lips until it's bleed.

While chanyeol...

He wanted to make a surprise for his baby boy. He came back from oversease two days early. He opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Baek? "He called for the brunet but no one replied. "Is he taking a nap?"he asked himself.

He walked toward their room and stopped when heard a whimpering inside the room.

"Ahh..d-daddy.. "chanyeol widen his eyes as he saw baekhyun on the bed touching his own nipples.

He smirked and took out his phone "I won't let this chance go"he whispered and started to record baekhyun that touching himself without knowing someone is watching and recording him.

Baekhyun used the other hand to opened his pant and spread his legs. "I need you.. daddy.."he whimpered while clenching his tight hole.

He took 4 fingers into his mouth and started to suck on them,making them wet, while the hand still playing with his pink nipples.

After done wetting his finger he slowly circled his index finger on his hole and quickly pushed two fingers at the same time. "O-oh..g-god.. "he moaned as thrust his finger in and out in fast pace.

"Its not like your fingers daddy... ahh...yours is long and t-thick.."he moaned imagining chanyeol is in front of him, staring at him fingering himself.

"Ahh!" He shouted when he pushed another two inside him and thrust it in fast pace.

"I-i can't.. agh...daddy... I want t-to come... dirtying myself... makes you want to fuck your little slut..punishing him because being naughty"he moaned while fingering himself and biting the pillow.

"I-im going t-to ahh!"he moaned as he sprayed on his own belly. He pants as he started to played with his nipples again "I want more daddy.. "he said and took a vibrator from under the bed.

He pushed the vibrator deep inside him and switch it on the low pace. "Ahh.. s-so good..."he moaned as both his hands kept playing with his nipples making them red and hard.

"Its n-not enough for me..."he said and took dildo from under the bed again. He licks the tip of it "it's not as big as you daddy.. "he said and quickly pushed it inside him and thrust it in and out in fast pace without waiting for himself to get used to the size.

"Ooh! D-daddy! I'm s-sorry... I'm s-such a s-slut.. ahh..having v-vibrator t-that vibrating inside me and...mghm..dildo t-that pounding i-inside of me.. "he moaned he arched his back.

He sat up making the vibrator and dildo went deeper inside of him. "Ahh...i-i feel it i-inside my s-stomach..."he started to ride the dildo, going up and down on the dildo. "D-daddy..I'm g-going to c-cum again... aghh..watch me... cum while moaning your name... "he moaned and ride the dildo faster and turned the vibrator in higher pace. "Ahh! Daddy... I'll...ahh!..cum..."he came in the muddle of his sentence.

He slowly lied back on the bed and switched off the vibrator.

Chanyeol smirked and entered the room "what a good show for daddy ~"he said and put his phone on the table in front of of the bed and making baekhyun turned around and looked at him. "C-chanyeol... "he said quietly.

Chanyeol frowned and quickly hold baekhyun's neck, making him choked. "What the fuck did you called me? Huh slut? "He asked tightening his hold on his neck.

Baekhyun hold on chanyeol's hand "i-im sorry, daddy.."he said before chanyeol pushed his chest, making him lay down again and opened his leg.

"Haven't pull anything out yet? "Chanyeol smirked and took out vibrate nipple clips . "You like this right? " he asked and clips baekhyun's nipples with.

"D-daddy.. don't.. "baekhyun begged as tears rolled down to his cheek. Chanyeol took off his tie and took both of baekhyuns hands and tied him on bed post.

"You want to get punish right, bitch? You like being call bitch right? You act like one too. You know what Bitch deserve? This." Chanyeol switched on the vibrator on the nipple clips and the vibrator inside baekhyun at highest pace.

"Ohh...g-god... d-daddy... p-please..."baekhyun whimpered as he can't felt his body anymore.

"AHH!" baekhyun shouted when chanyeol started to pushed the dildo in and out of him in fast pace.

chanyeol rolled his eyes "you're too noisy! Fucking shut up!" He shouted as started to gave baekhyun spanks on his thigh and ass.

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line as his tears kept rolling down. "Why did you cry? Isn't this what you want? "Chanyeol asked as he started to took his pant off.

"You want me to fuck you? "He asked playing with baekhyun's dick, stroking it playfully.

Baekhyun nodded shyly as he spreads his legs wider. Chanyeol chuckled "what a needy bitch..you're already getting fuck by vibrator and dildo is still inside you, you still want me to fuck you?"he laughed and got on top of baekhyun. "I'm going to pleasure only myself tonight, I'll not care about you" he said before thrusted his cock inside baekhyun along with the dildo and vibrator and started to thrusted in fast pace and covered baekhyun's mouth.

"Fuck.. so tight.. "he moaned as he spanked baekhyun again and again. He pulled on baekhyun's nipples clips playfully making baekhyun whimpered under his hand.

Chanyeol kept thrusting inside him with no mercy "ahh...I'm going to cum in your fucking ass.. ahh fuck!"he moaned as he come inside of baekhyun and made baekhyun come as well.

He immediately pulled out and pulled the dildo and vibrator as well without warning.

"Mghmm..."baekhyun moaned and looked at chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled the nipple clips too, making baekhyun breathless.

He kept all the thing to place they kept all the toys and sat on the chair in front of the bed, staring at baekhyun.

"D-daddy..aren't you going to untie me? "He asked carefully. chanyeol smirked and shakes his head "no "he said and walked out from the room.