chapter 22 (polly and her family)

Hey guys uploading has been so slow... i lost some readers... tons... i hope u guys comment ur opinions still so lets begin.

Catch up, we havent seen the jolly family yet sooooo they moved into there dream house. Everything is going well. The kids go to there grandmas ( it switches which one every other day) and polly and jason go to school.

"Babe did you get dagwood" Polly shouted from downstairs.
"YEA AND JUNIPER" Jason replied from upstairs
They were running all over that morning since it was jasons morning. They usually swapped....

-flash back- (pollys morning on jasons duty)

" yawn" it was another amazing morning 5 am. It was even more awesome that it was jasons turn to get the babies ready, polly could look really good. Polly got up and went straight to the shower.
"KIKIIIII DO U LOVE ME ARE YOU RIDING" Polly sang while attempting to section shampoo. She then got out and got dressed in a nice no shoulder lase top coral top with light blue skinny jeans. She had made her hair wavy and done perfect makeup. She went downstairs and made herself some oatmeal with strawberries as she scrolled through instagram.

(Jason)

"UGHHHH" Jason had woken up to ANOTHER bad morning,  HIS DAY. He hated when it was his day it was more stressful then. He had no time to shower so just put on cologne. He then got dressed and combed his hair.
"MORNING BABE" Jason shouted passing the bathroom.  He then ran into the nursery and rummaged through the dresser.  For juniper a white bodysuit which read "i woke up like this" with a black skirt, a black bow, and white sneakers. For Dagwood a grey body suit that read "the real mvp is right here" with black jeans and some gray sneakers. He then woke up the babies and got them dressed and fed. He packed there bags and rushed downstairs

-present-

HONK HONK
Polly had no more patience Jason shouldve been up earlier but nope he had to snooze his alarm and he didnt listen when polly had said to pick out clothes the night before.
"LET GO NOW" polly yelled through the car window.
Jason came out with two babys and his back pack on one with a diaper bag on the other. Her buckled the babys into there carseat and hopped in the drivers seat. Then rushed off to his parents house.