Chapter 1

First chapter of He's My Brother!

Avery's POV

'C'mon Avery! We gotta go'My brother Luke shouted.

'Coming!'I shouted back as I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

'Finally! You came!'Luke says as he saw me.The boys, I mean the 5SOS boys laughed and went outside.I followed them and hopped in.

'So, Avery.'Calum trailed as Ashton began to drive.

'Yep?'I said as I turned to look at him.

'Wanna come to band practice later?'Calum asked.

'Can't. I gotta study for finals' I lied.I just don't want to watch them rehearse.

'Wait, didn't you said that last week?'Michael said as he turned his attention to me.

Damn you Michael.

'Uhh.Yeah.But umm, we haven't had our exam on umm...English!'I lied.

Hope they believe it Hope they believe it! *fingers crossed*

'Oh.Okay'He says as he went back to his phone.

Phew!

Once we arrived at my school,they dropped me off and drove off.

'Avery! 'My friend, Samantha called.

'Sammy! How was your weekend? Did you spend it with Michael'I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

Miracle Samantha Collins is Michael's girlfriend for 6 months.She has a long dirty blonde hair that goes until her breast.She has blue eyes and she is 17 years old.

She playfully punched my shoulder while I faked hurt.We were hanging by my locker when my 2 other bestfriends called us.

'Avery!Sammy!'Hannah called

'Hi Hannah and Myles!'We greeted them as we hugged.

Hannah Almazan is Calum's Girlfriend for 3 months.She has a long brown hair and she has green eyes.She is 16 years old.

Myles Orpiano is Ashton's girlfriend for 7 months. She has a short brunette hair that goes until her back and she has brown eyes.She is 17 years old.

Sam and I met Hannah and Myles at Starbucks about 3 years ago.We were walking to Starbucks until Sam bumped to Myles and spilled her coffee.Sam kept on apologizing until she bought Myles' drink. Hannah is Myles' friend and Myles introduced Hannah to us and I guess we immediately clicked.

When the bell rang, Myles, Hannah and I have the same first period.It's History while Sam has Art for her 1st period.

~ ~ ~ A F T E R S C H O O L ~ ~ ~

'Finally!!'Sam shouted loudly earning glares from other students.She just shrugged them off and went to her car.

She took the driver's seat while Myles took the passenger seat. Me and Hannah sat at the back and Sam drove to my house.Myles turned the radio on and kept on finding a good station.She then stopped at a station where a 1D song was playing.Myles and Hannah screamed and turned the radio louder

'SHUT UP!! EVERYONE!!'Myles shouted.

'You're the only one ta-Sshh!!'Sam was cut off by Hannah who started to shout the lyrics with Myles.Me and Sam were shaking our heads and laughing. Myles and Hannah kept on Singing

'Don't Faint'I said then Hannah gave me a death glare that made me shut up.

Better than words
But more than a feeling (ow)
Crazy in love
Dancing on the ceiling