chapter one

• Dedicated to Natalie Rinaldi

                                                                     CHAPTER ONE

It is the 2nd of June. The day of the Sydney meet and greet. I am still half asleep as it is 2:30am and I have to go all the way to Liverpool.

*beep beep* I check my phone to see *1 new message from savanah*. I open the message to find out she is ready and waiting for me outside. I look out the window to see her asleep in the back seat of the car; in the front seat her sister is half asleep at the steering wheel. We had to pay her $100 to get her to take us because no one else would at this time.

I walk down the stairs, grab a banana from the fruit bowel and pick up the large box I placed at my front door last night. I walk outside and place my box in the boot of the little car. As I shut the lid I see savanah awaken from fright.

I jumped in the car thanking Courtney repeatedly and off we went. I rested my head on the car door and drifted off into a deep sleep.

 “WAKE UP WE ARE HERE” I hear sav scream in my ear as she pushes me around.

 “All right all right”.” I say in a tone that says touch me again and you’re dead. Quickly she moves her arm. I start laughing and she gives me a smirk not sure whether or not to laugh.

 Its 3am and there is practically NO QUE. I get my box out of Courtney’s car and race sav to the Que. Obviously she wins because I’m carrying a ridiculously big box.

 “I can’t believe in a total we have spent $250 getting here and buying presents.” She says sounding a little bit regretful. 

 I just smile and said “it will be worth it trust me.”

 It is now 6:00am, we have been here waiting for 3hours and yet the meet and greet doesn’t start for another 6hours. I start thinking to myself (pretending I’m asleep so sav doesn’t annoy me) we have spent $200 and waited in Que. for 3 hours with another 6 hours still to come, is it really worth it for boys we don’t know personally? To think at any minute the whole thing could be cancel!

 “Do you think it will be cancelled?” I ask a person walking by whose working for the meet and greet.

 “it doesn’t look like it, but if more and more people turn up it might be cancelled during it, but you will defiantly meet them you’re like the first in line basically”

 This makes me feel a lot better; I give a little giggle and start blushing at the thought of meeting the boys. Savanah goes to the toilet and leaves me in charge of minding our spot. I give a short giggle thinking of the boys when suddenly I hear the girls start screaming behind me. As I start to turn around someone’s hands grasps hold of my face.

 “What are you laughing at gorgeous?” That voice omg that voice belongs to Luke Brooks, but then again stupid idea it’s not him why would he notice me out of all the other fans que’d up? I slowly turn around feeling their hands fall down. As I open my eyes I see vans, flared jeans and a collard blue shirt. As my head keeps rising up I see a lip piercing and give a small sequel. It is Luke fucking brooks out of everyone here he comes up to me!!

I’m speechless, I can feel my cheeks starting to go bright red and I have some gigantic smile on my face. I must look like the biggest retard but I don’t care because I am standing in front of the sexiest guy alive. He still hasn’t left me yet… shit talk. I tell myself!