#2 Your First Date

As you awoke from your deep slumber, you reached for your phone.

11:34am.

Also, there was a text notification from...Luke; the night all came flooding back to you.

You immediately read the text.

Luke: Hi Y/N, whats up? I've booked a table for us at your favourite restaurant (Y/F/N told me) at 6:30. I'll pick you up at 6:15. Cant wait to see you ;) x

Your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest at his cuteness.

A good 26 minutes later, you rose from bed, still in your pyjamas, and traipsed to the kitchen to make some breakfast. You got some yoghurt and went to the living room to sit down and eat it. Whilst you were eating it, you went on your laptop, scrolling threw your Twitter feed.

"I want to marry Luke Hemmings."

"Luke Hemmings is just ugh"

You cockily smirked to yourself. When you'd finished, you went upstairs, had a shower, and threw on some sweatpants and your favourite hoodie.

The rest of the day you spent sleeping on the sofa. It wasn't until 17:45 that you woke up and started freaking out.

"Shit..." You mumbled to yourself.

Hurriedly you went upstairs to get ready for your date with Luke. You tipped your head over the bath and washed it, using your favourite shampoo and conditioner. When you'd finished, you wrapped your hair in a turban and went to pick out what to wear. Eventually, you opted for a short grey dress with long sleeves and a white collar. You slipped it on and instantly felt different. Sitting down at your dresser, you picked up your concealer and dotted it on all the places on your face where it was needed. Next, you applied your foundation, set it with powder and applied a cream blush to your cheeks. For eyes, you skill-fully created a smoky eye, lined it with eyeliner and applied your mascara. You finished with a deep plum lipstick.

Wow. A transformation was an understatement.

You took your hair out of the turban and decided to just dry it and leave it natural. So, you powered on your hair dryer , gave your hair a quick blast, scrunched it a couple times and let it flow down your shoulders.

6:07pm.

Luke would be here any minute now. You wandered downstairs, grabbed your minuscule shoulder bag and slipped into your heels.

You were nervous. You took a few deep breaths and ran your fingers through your hair.

The doorbell rang.

You felt thousands of butterflies form in your stomach as you opened the door.

There he stood.

He looked absolutely flawless, his hair was in a perfect quiff, his lip ring was so attractive and for his outfit he was wearing a shirt and suit trousers.

"Hi...Luke..woah." You stuttered, slightly embarrassed.

"Hey Y/N, you look, wow. Absolutely beautiful."

You blushed a little.

"Thank you, so do you"

He held his hand out, you took it. It was much larger then yours and gave a comforting feeling.

His car was parked just outside, so he opened the passenger door for you and you climbed in, certain that he was checking out your butt. He shut the door and got into the drivers seat.

"So..lets go." He said, slightly awkwardly.

"Yes...lets." You said weirdly.

The car journey was slightly awkward, you both tried to make conversation at the same time, resulting in you both laughing.

Eventually, you arrived at the restaurant.

Luke held your hand as you walked in and sat down.

"Y/N, I know I've said this, but, you look absolutely stunning."

You smiled at the ground.

"Thank you."

The waiter came to order your drinks, you just got a lemonade and Luke got a cola.

Within minutes, you were already in deep conversation.

When you talked to Luke, he just stared into your eyes like you were the only person on the planet. He made you feel special. You were in love with him.

After you'd ordered your meals, you just a pasta and Luke a pizza, Luke nervously said:

"Y/N. I'm in love with you. Everything about you is just so perfect. Your personality, your looks, just you. You. You're perfection. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You felt a tear forming in your eye as he spoke, but quickly bit your lip to stop it from streaming as it would smudge your makeup.

"Luke..Yes. Of course. I'm in love with you. I love you so much."

For the next 10 seconds you just stared at each other, completely still, in complete silence.

After you'd finished your meals, you walked to where Luke's car was park and climbed in.

He put in one of his favourite CD's Green Day's American Idiot on the ride back to your flat.

"Oh my god..I love this song.

You said as Luke turned the volume up on "Boulevard of Broken Dreams".

"You know, I find it super sexy when a girl has a good taste in music."

He said, chuckling.

You giggled.

Soon after, you arrived at your flat and Luke climbed out of the car as well.

You were about to say goodnight, when Luke's soft lips crashed into yours.

He held your waist and your craned your arms around his neck. He pulled away for breath.

"Thank you for an amazing night Y/N. I love you."

You grinned.

"I love you too."

He gave you a quick peck on the cheek before walking to his car. You watched until his car had left the driveway.