#1 How You Met

"But please Y/N! Its going to be so cool!"

Your friend Y/F/N was trying to convince you to come to this mainstream party she had been invited to. However, the loud music, dancing and alcohol really wasn't your scene.

"No Y/F/N! I'm not one for parties."

You retaliated.

Y/F/N wasn't having any of it.

"Y/N you're coming with me and thats final!" Y/F/N threw at you.

"But..." You began.

"No buts, you're coming babe. Come on, I'll help you look pretty and find a dress for you to wear."

Sighing, you eventually agreed.

"Fine."

Y/F/N smiled.

Later that day:

(Texts)

Y/N: What time does the party start? X

Y/F/N: I'll come pick you up at 7:30. Be ready!! Xx

"7:30? Thats one hour away!" You thought to yourself.

Quickly, you undressed and headed to the shower. The heat warm, you washed yourself with the scent of coconut and cleaned the grease out of your hair with your favourite shampoo.

You wrapped a towel around your head and body and headed to your wardrobe.

"Hmm..."

You had quite a lot of dresses but you couldn't decide which one to wear. Eventually, you opted for a little black one, with lace around the collar and a full skirt just reaching halfway down your thigh.

You put the dress on and for the first time in ages felt pretty.

Whilst your hair was drying, you applied some makeup. Starting with foundation and ending with lipstick, you looked in the mirror. The girl staring back at you was different to the one who was lying on her bed on her laptop mere moments ago.

You took the towel off your head and let your damp hair flow down your shoulders. You used a blowdryer to dry it and curled it loosely at the ends. With one final scrunch, you stood up and walked downstairs.

7:23pm.

Hurriedly, you grabbed your clutch bag, filling with all your girly necessities. You slipped on your black heels and waited in the doorway for Y/F/N. When you heard the bell ring, you didn't even look through the spy-hole as you knew it would be Y/F/N, and walked out.

"Y/N! Oh god babe! You look stunning!" Y/F/N greeted you.

You smiled.

"Thank you, so do you."

You walked a short walk to the venue. It was easy to tell when you were getting nearer as you could hear loud music gradually become louder. Y/F/N was finding it hard to walk in her heels, but surprisingly you were fine.

Eventually, you arrived. Taking a deep breath, you walked in and the stench of alcohol hit your nose. Y/F/N was saying hi to everyone (you didn't even know who they were) as you tagged behind, feeling like an idiot.

"Y/N my dearest, what is wrong?"

Everything was wrong. The music was giving you a headache, the making out of young people everywhere was making you uncomfortable, and the single boys eyeing up and down occasionally and then whispering to each other was making you angry.

"Nothing. I think I'm just going to go to the bathroom."

You walked away from Y/F/N, through a sea of crowded people. You stared at the floor embarrassed. However, when you looked up, your gaze met with someone very special.

Luke Hemmings.

Luke Hemmings, the member of the band 5SOS you had had a crush on for years.

He continued to stare into your eyes as your vision converted to his extremely attractive lip ring.

He said something to Ashton, Calum and Michael before walking in my direction.

Embarrassed, you walked to the part of the garden which wasn't flooded with drunks. Little did you know, he was following you and when you turned around to see him, you realised he was looking down at your butt. You carried on walking into the garden and sat down on a swing. He came and sat in the swing next to you.

"Hi" he said in his sexy australian accent.

You blushed, the butterflies building up in your tummy as you stared at his flawless face.

"Hi..Luke. Luke from 5SOS."

He chuckled.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"Y/N." you said.

"What a beautiful name." He replied.

You felt your cheeks getting hotter and redder by the second.

Luke Hemmings, the boy you were undoubtedly in love with, just complemented you.

"Thanks." You responded. Bit lousy but, oh well.

"You know I've been watching you all night." He said.

You swallowed.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're beautiful."

"No-"

"You are."

You looked at the ground and smiled.

"Thanks."

"Y/N, will you go on a date with me?"

You were in shock. Luke Hemmings had just asked you to go on a date with him.

"Yes..yes." Your words stumbled out of your mouth.

He handed you a slip of paper with his number on it and winked at you.

"I'll text you."

For two seconds, he held your hand before walking away back into the house and to his bandmates.

"Oh my god.." You smiled.