Chapter 2

A/N: Heyyy so this is a shorter chapter but no one ever reads these anyways so yeah. There's a lot of tea. I'll be updating  every week hopefully.

Love, H

LOUIS' POV

"Did ya'll see  Lou's shirt. I CALL LARRY. #larryisreal "   "Omg guys I am losing my shit did you see how Harry looked at Lou I cannot #larryisreal"    "All this Elounor stuff is so fake, you can see it in Louis' eyes and I'm about to cry" 

I read all the tweets our fans were sending and I couldn't help but smile. I was with Harry and he looked at me confused as to why I'm so happy. 

"What are you reading Lou some kind of FanFic" I chuckled and looked at him "I'm reading tweets you stupid twat" we both laughed but then I saw another trending hashtag and it broke my heart into a million pieces

#elounorisback

I started to cry and got closer to Harry, he looked worried and tightened his grip on me. "What's wrong boo bear" he asked after a few minutes of me sister sobbing (A/N sorry I had to) into his shoulder "The fans...they...the fans believe... that me and....me and El are real" I cried harder. I heard a sniff and realised that Haz was crying as well. We hugged tighter than ever before. I felt safe. I felt loved. "I love you so much you don't understand boo" I looked up at his reddened eyes and half smiled "I know honey I love you too"  

 We spent another 4 hours like that just talking, crying and smiling. Then all of a sudden Harry stood up and went upstairs, I followed him, just to find out that he locked himself into our bedroom. I knocked on the door. "Go the f away Lo.. agh" he screamed and I started to worry a lot , I almost knocked the door out of the frames. After about 2 hours of screaming and knocking and crying I gave up. I went to the guest bedroom and slept there. 

When I woke up I immediately went to Harry but he wasn't home. I started thinking if I said something last night that triggered him...oh my God. I said something didn't I omg why am I so stupid... what did I say?

HARRY'S POV

I was pissed. How could Lou say that.

 I thought as I sat on our bed after he left. I couldn't believe he'd say all of that about Annie. She is my best friend, he's just jealous I know but like fuck him. I had to lay down as I started to get dizzy. It was better I fell asleep listening to music so I couldn't hear Lou's screams. I woke up 20 minutes later because of a strange loud BANG on my door. I assumed it was him kicking it.  I looked around the room and saw some kind of alcohol. I went to pick it up and get wasted but I fell and hit the bedframe with my head. It hurt really bad. I think I blacked out.  

When I woke up the next morning it was 6 am. My head still hurt but it was better. I knew Louis wasn't awake yet so I went to the nearby park and wrote in my journal. Some sad songs some thoughts and I also drew some stuff.

(A/N 'm sorry for the bad quality, I had to take it on my computer)

I drew Louis' favourite breakfast, I know it's kinda weird but I don't care. I started walking and  it felt like hours until I came to Liam's  house. I rang the doorbell and it made a funny sound.             "Hey" he greeted "Hi" I said looking down at his Gucci slides. I looked up and he looked kinda worried. "What's wrong Haz?" he asked "Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and we went inside on the couch. I wanted to talk to him about me and Lou. 

"So vas happenin" he started

"I don't know, I just feel like Louis doesn't want me anymore" I said very quietly                                "Oh Harry, you know he does though"  we were then quiet for about 10 minutes then I handed him my journal and went. Also I made sure I slammed the door.

LOUIS' POV

Harry didn't call me or anything. It had been 4 hours since I woke up and I was worried. Al of a sudden he stormed in, past me, and into our room. I ran after him but he had been faster, and the door was already locked. I got scared. I still didn't know what he had done yesterday when he screamed. Did he? NO I couldn't think like that. JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT HARRY.

After like 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 years Harold finally came out of our room. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He said I should go to Liam, that he has something for me. I left.

Liam seemed shocked to see me. He  handed me a book.     

"What's this" I asked, "It's Haz's journal" he said. He looked tired. "Sorry Lou but can I ask you to leave I'm really tired" "Yeah of course, bye" I said "bye" he finally said. I left his house and went back home. I was walking past a park and saw a familiar face. It was Harry. He looked like he wanted to hide. I came closer to him. "Hi" I said "Hey" he answered "Why are you here" I asked "I just needed air" he said super quiet "What'd I do anyways"  I wanted to know badly "I don't fooking know Louis, maybe all the crap you talked about Annie my best friend, like the time you said she's a dumb B that should die" he cried. I looked at him shooketh. Did I really say that? Why? "I'll be home, in MY room" he said and left the park. I was still shook but I stayed outside and ordered some tea.